J.Crew just announced a deal to be bought out by private equity firms TPG Group and Leonard Green & Partners LP for $2.86 billion. Millard Drexler will stay on as CEO, cashing in $43.50 for each of his shares in the company. He is one of J.Crew's largest shareholders with a 5.4 percent stake as of September. [Reuters, DealBook/NYT]
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like