• Beauty blogger Into the Gloss got a tour of everything in Karlie Kloss’s bathroom, including the model’s mascara, toothpaste, vitamins, and Invisalign braces, which she wears to bed: “I just pop them in; I only wear them at night because I can’t talk when they’re in and it’s embarrassing. But I think they’re way better than braces. That’s pretty much the only beauty ‘service’ I get: going to my orthodontist in St. Louis.” [Into the Gloss]
• Both Gwen Stefani and Natalie Portman wore fancy buns in their hair this weekend. [The Girls in the Beauty Dept./Glamour]
• Janice Dickinson has not been invited to the funeral of her plastic surgeon, Dr. Frank Ryan, since she told Larry King she believed Dr. Ryan's fatal car crash was caused by his texting while driving. Many of Dr. Ryan's other high-profile clients, including Lisa Rinna and Heidi Montag, are attending the service. [Page Six/NYP]
• Lady Gaga’s fragrance, rumored to be called Monster, will hit stores in spring 2012. A press release from Coty stated that scent’s ad campaign will be “unprecedented and groundbreaking.” [MTV]
• Kate Bosworth’s makeup artist, Amy Nadine, explained how to re-create the rosy cheeks and poppy-red lip that Bosworth wore to L.A.’s Museum of Contemporary Art Gala this weekend. [Us]
Most Viewed Stories
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
Staving Off Cynicism at Comme des Garçons, McQueen, and Céline
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Maybe Refrain from Tweeting 'Kill All White Men'
Charging My Phone in the World’s Most Beautiful Abercrombie
9 Books We’re Reading Right Now
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
From Our Partners
Here's What To Buy From J.Crew's HUGE 75-Percent-Off Sale!
11 Struggles Every Girl With Glasses Will Understand
Demi Lovato's 'Vanity Fair' Photo Shoot Is Totally Nude, Totally Natural, And Totally Woah
Boobs Over Belly Buttons Brilliantly Shuts Down Body Shaming
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesCharging My Phone in the World’s Most Beautiful Abercrombie
French Abercrombie really is different.Why Is My Poop Green, Goth Whopper?
Black food has an unexpectedly bright side.The 50 Most Memorable Bangs Ever
From Audrey Tautou to Zooey Deschanel.John Galliano Doesn’t Do Instagram Eyebrows
Put down the brow pencil.Chanel Brings Back the Pigtail
You're going to want two of everything.Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
"It's in the water, I think."Assessing Steven Klein’s NARS Collaboration
Does the famed photographer's aesthetic translate to lipstick?The One Beauty Item That Keeps Popping Up at Fashion Month
A new makeup-artist favorite.Right Now the Exercise Pill Is Nothing But a Beautiful Fantasy
It isn't happening anytime soon.This Terrifying Face Mask Is a New Korean Beauty Trend
You'll look like a serial killer, but it gives you extra-soft skin.
About the strong beauty look from Sunday’s show.Even Barbie Wants Kim Kardashian’s Makeup Artist
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.Inside a Beauty Editor’s Insane Skin-Care Routine
A minimum of 12 products.Pat McGrath Wants You Dipped in Gold
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.