Katy Perry will be riding around Manhattan in an ice-cream truck today to promote her new fragrance, Purr, which drops in the U.S. this morning after being sold exclusively at the U.K. department store Selfridges for four days. Perry will be tweeting the location of the ice-cream truck throughout the day (which, sadly, does not actually seem to be selling ice cream). Her first location was announced just a few minutes ago: "The #PURR PARADE will launch @ Greeley Square in NYC @11am! Check www.katyperry.com for ALL the details! SEE YOU THERE! ♥MEOW♥." [Katy Perry/Twitter]
Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch