For the next four weeks, Italian label Marni is selling a "vintage" collection online, which consists of original items from 2002 and 2003 fall/winter collections that the company has been squirreling away all this time. It's cool to see the throwbacks, especially if you're still cursing yourself for not splurging on those brown suede Mary Janes back in '02. However, things aren't any cheaper this time around: The prices have actually been "adjusted" to the prices of the current collections, according to a rep for the label, so they're just as expensive as everything else Marni makes. Which is really a brilliant plan on Marni's part, if you think about it: Instead of unloading your leftover inventory on Gilt Groupe, just store it for eight years and then give it another whirl.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament