After two seasons playing a mom who mops, does dishes, and eats pasta in the Dolce & Gabbana campaigns, Madonna is out — models are in! Fresh off the Victoria's Secret fashion show taping Wednesday night, Izabel Goulart, Isabeli Fontana, Alessandra Ambrosio, and Maryna Linchuk shot the spring 2011 Dolce campaign in New York with Steven Klein on Thursday. Behind-the-scenes images from the shoot don't reveal if more farm-animal wrangling will actually occur in the ads, but you can see shots of models in the wild, eating vegetables and trying on shoes.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat