After two seasons playing a mom who mops, does dishes, and eats pasta in the Dolce & Gabbana campaigns, Madonna is out — models are in! Fresh off the Victoria's Secret fashion show taping Wednesday night, Izabel Goulart, Isabeli Fontana, Alessandra Ambrosio, and Maryna Linchuk shot the spring 2011 Dolce campaign in New York with Steven Klein on Thursday. Behind-the-scenes images from the shoot don't reveal if more farm-animal wrangling will actually occur in the ads, but you can see shots of models in the wild, eating vegetables and trying on shoes.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb