This November, fashion magazines left warm holiday imagery behind for raw turns in the woods and on cold floors. Italian Vogue published one of the most eyebrow-raising editorials, showcasing furs by draping hugging, naked models over them. Juergen Teller shot Lily Cole nude in a muddy pond for Journal. Vogue delivered Hamish Bowles wearing a bespoke suit in a wheelbarrow full of hay. See those images and more from this month's fashion magazines in the slideshow. And British Vogue remembered the work of late photographer Corinne Day, whose images of a teenage Kate Moss ushered in the era of the waif.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
7 Inspirations Behind Lady Gaga’s Dreadlocks
Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassles for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Inspirations Behind Lady Gaga’s Dreadlocks
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe
- Paparazzi Spoils Emma Stone’s Good Times in L.A.
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Leandra Medine
- Dior Shoes Soon to Be Even More Covetable
- Britney Spears: In Bed At 9:30 to Avoid Trouble
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Was Awkward in Her 30s
- Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teen Girls Sometimes
- Amy Poehler Ponders Millennial Gender Fluidity
- Sad, ‘Fat-Shaming’ Lululemon Founder Steps Down
- The Beckham ‘Wedding Crown’ Failed to Sell
- Spring in Reverse: Backs Take Center Stage