• Rachel McAdams wore her hair in a tousled, volumized bob for the New York premiere of her new movie, Morning Glory. [Beauty Counter/Style]
• Mark Ronson has not been having any more fun since going blond. "In fact, I think I've had less fun," he said. [MTV Style]
• BellaSugar has compiled a list of weird ingredients that are widely used in beauty products, including — no joke — baby foreskin and that slimy stuff that snails leave behind when they’re slithering along. [BellaSugar]
• Nars has made a toned-down version of its ever-popular Orgasm blush, called Sex Appeal, for its holiday collection. The color is softer, peachier, and contains less shimmer. [BellaSugar]
• A new reality show, Mistress Makeover, will give former mistresses of famous people surgical makeovers. On the lineup: two former flames of Tiger Woods, Jamie Jungers and Joslyn James, plus Reggie Bush's ex January Gessert and Ashton Kutcher's alleged former lady-friend Brittany Jones. [BlackBook]
• Here are three tips for a quicker, sleeker blowout that mercifully don't involve annoying hair clips or extra products. [Girls in the Beauty Dept./Glamour]
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
Are Newsletters the Internet’s New Safe Space for Women?
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
From Our Partners
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
Tinder is Trash
Clever nightstand alternatives (for small-spaces!)
This 30-Day Squat Challenge Will Transform Your Body
powered by PubExchange
Latest News from The CutWatch the Valentino Livestream
Enjoy!Tour a New York Interior Designer’s Bogotá Pied-à-terre
For when Juan Montoya pops in for a family visit.
She walked, she twerked — and she was pretty inspiring.This IUD Ad Is Actually About Staten Island
Even your birth control doesn’t want to take the ferry.7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
Think again.Assessing Steven Klein’s NARS Collaboration
Does the famed photographer's aesthetic translate to lipstick?‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
It's like whiskey dick, but with weed.The One Beauty Item That Keeps Popping Up at Fashion Month
A new makeup-artist favorite.5 Things I Want to Wear From Paris: Part 3
Stripes, embroidered separates, and Céline studded boots.
And how she's helping her daughter navigate the pressures of the modeling industry.Right Now the Exercise Pill Is Nothing But a Beautiful Fantasy
It isn't happening anytime soon.How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
A helpful guide.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Toni Morrison on Forgiveness, Segregation, and Why She’d Rather Be a Citizen Than a Taxpayer
Quotes from her talk at the New Yorker Festival.Zendaya Floated Around Paris Like a Cloud
Dreamy.Would You Date a Guy on a Hoverboard? A Survey
An important poll for our time.This Terrifying Face Mask Is a New Korean Beauty Trend
You'll look like a serial killer, but it gives you extra-soft skin.See Our Exclusive Portfolio From Paris Fashion Week
Another fashion month dispatch from photographer Tomasz Lazar.Americans Just Want to Eat in Peace — So They Hide It
We're a nation who hides our snacks.