To show off how great they are in the digital world and to celebrate the tenth anniversary of their online shop, Ralph Lauren will project a "4-D" spectacular onto the façade of the brand-new ultrafancy Ralph Lauren store on Madison Avenue tomorrow night. The ten-minute presentation includes scenes of four-story-high models walking a runway and polo players frolicking down Madison Avenue. "The projection will give the illusion that images are extending beyond the façade and floating out into space and toward the audience," the press release explains. The eye candy will be set to ambient music and enhanced with a breeze on which Ralph Lauren fragrances will waft. That's right, you fashion people going digital — app shmapp, we say.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like