We previously reported rumors that Miranda Kerr did a shoot for Australian Vogue with her bump, and lo, here she is six and a half months pregnant on the January cover! And even more titillatingly, wearing clothes! So often it seems pregnant women are shot naked for magazine covers in the interest of shock value, but this cover proves that (1) pregnant models don't have to be shot naked to prove they have bumps, and (2) pregnancy doesn't have to be sensational. While pregnant, Kerr has walked Balenciaga, posed nude for W, and sold face cream, proving that a model's career doesn't have to be put on hold just because she's ... in bloom. Kerr is the first pregnant model to appear on the cover of the magazine.
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
- Short Men Are Out of Luck 99 Percent of the Time