We previously reported rumors that Miranda Kerr did a shoot for Australian Vogue with her bump, and lo, here she is six and a half months pregnant on the January cover! And even more titillatingly, wearing clothes! So often it seems pregnant women are shot naked for magazine covers in the interest of shock value, but this cover proves that (1) pregnant models don't have to be shot naked to prove they have bumps, and (2) pregnancy doesn't have to be sensational. While pregnant, Kerr has walked Balenciaga, posed nude for W, and sold face cream, proving that a model's career doesn't have to be put on hold just because she's ... in bloom. Kerr is the first pregnant model to appear on the cover of the magazine.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat