On Saturday, the day after the scariness that will be Black Friday in this country, the collection that Valentino designed for the Gap goes on sale in Europe. So they, too, may enjoy a terrifying shopping day this week, when utter madness ensues over the £99.95 cargoes with the ruffles bordering the pockets, emphasizing just the parts of the body that every woman wants emphasized. Or maybe the £119.95 armpit ruffles on the short jacket will fly out the door first. Maybe Kate Middleton will storm in and proclaim she must have the £149.95 parka to wear over her wedding dress and that her first cause as princess will be popularizing chino ruffles, and then the Gap will be saved from everything embarrassing that's happened to it over the past ten years. Maybe, just maybe, this stuff will happen.
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!