Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen announced at WWD's CEO Summit yesterday that they're expanding their label, the Row, to include bags as early as fall 2011 and shoes shortly thereafter. “It would be a proper American luxury brand, made in America, with retail businesses and maybe collaborations with other brands,” Ashley Olsen said. They plan to have all three of their lines — Elizabeth and James, the Row, and tween label Olsenboye, which is sold at JCPenney — eventually encompass a full range of lifestyle merchandise, but they didn't provide specific timelines. Meanwhile, they'll keep the majority of the Row's manufacturing in the garment district, with the exception of their knits, which are made in Italy.
Cannes Weekend: Jennifer Lawrence’s Big Entrance
Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
Lab Rat: In Search of a Shampoo for Itchy Scalps
- Cannes Weekend: Jennifer Lawrence’s Big Entrance
- Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
- Lab Rat: In Search of a Shampoo for Itchy Scalps
- Timberlake and Mulligan Giggle: An Adorable GIF
- Richard DeCoatsworth Charged With Rape
- The Beauty School for Former Sex Slaves
- Dior’s Resort Show, Starring Princess Charlene
- Photos: Giving Girls in Need Dream Prom Dresses
- At the Billboards, Ke$ha’s Naked Face and Butt
- What’s Your Beyoncé Baby Name? Try Our Generator
- K Stew and R Patz: Off Again, But Not Alone
- Billboard Red-Carpet Highlights: Ke$ha, Madonna
- Naomi Watts Bloomed in Dolce & Gabbana
- Best Bet: Sun & Cloud Camera
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts