• Meet designer Rebecca Minkoff and browse her handbag collection at Bloomingdale’s. Customers who purchase a handbag can have it personalized by artist Logan Reel and will also receive a gift with their purchase. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 2–4.
• Join makeup artist and best-selling author Taylor Babaian for the Shiseido event at Barneys. Customers will receive a complimentary copy of Style Eyes with any $150 Shiseido purchase. Call ahead for an appointment. 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St. (212-833-2014); 11–7.
• Meet jewelry designer Mallary Marks and celebrate her twentieth-anniversary trunk show collection at Barneys. 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St. (212-826-8900); 1–5.
• Score discounts and free gifts at two-day shopping event Lucky Shops, featuring more than 60 designers and retailers. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. Tickets (from $35 for general admission to $185 for VIP access) are available at www.luckyshops.com. American Express Zync cardholders can get early entry and special discounts.
• In honor of their new website, select merchandise is on sale at Erica Weiner's sample sale. Cash only. 195 Chrystie St., nr. Rivington St., ste. 809H; F (3–9), S–Su (1–8)
• Shop discounts on vintage clothing at the What Goes Around Comes Around sample and stock sale. Vintage furs are $50 - $250 (originally $500 - $1,000), women’s western boots are $30 (originally $148 to $298), and men’s outerwear is $30 to $100 (originally $198 to $350). Plus, all other vintage in the store will be 20 percent off. 351 W. Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-274-0014); Th–S (11–8), Su (noon–7).
• Home Fragrance merchandise is up to 30 percent off at Bendel's Scent Stories event. 712 5th Ave., nr. W. 56th St., (212-247-1100); M–S (10–8); Su (12–7).
• Buckler menswear is up to 90 percent off at the brand’s sample sale. 13 Gansevoort St., nr. Hudson St. (212-255-1596); F–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Sunglasses by Mikli, Dior, Lafont, and more are 30 to 60 percent off at the Chelsee Eyes sale. Through 11/21. 20 W. 20th St., nr. Fifth Ave., ste. 804, (212-242-4823); M–F (10–5), S (by appointment).
• Handbags are up to 70 percent off at the MCM sample sale. Through 11/11. 265 W. 37th St., 16th fl., nr. 7th Ave. (212-729-9069); M–Th (10–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Elizabeth Warren Just Said What Most Women Wish They Could to Donald Trump
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
It’s Time to Stop Writing ‘I Hope You’re Well’ in Emails
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.