• Shop the limited-edition Aqua Luxe collection at Bloomingdale’s and receive a cosmetic makeover, hairstyling, and a special gift with any $150 Aqua Luxe purchase. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 1–4.
• Clothing and accessories from Alberta Ferretti, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Jean Paul Gaultier, Moschino, Cacharel, and Pollini are discounted at the AEFFE USA sample sale. The Philosophy cream crêpe de Chine floral-print dress is $286 (originally $895), the Alberta Ferretti red sleeveless dress is $409 (originally $1,226), and the Moschino leopard-print shift dress is $565 (originally $1,625). 30 W. 56th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-632-9300); 12–5.
• Vera Wang is hosting a bridal sample sale, where gowns will be up to 75 percent off retail. 225 W 39th St., nr Eighth Ave., 9th floor (212-575-6400); 9–5.
• Lingerie, sleepwear, swimwear, and ready-to-wear are up to 80 percent off at the La Perla sample sale. Through 11/18. 225 Fifth Ave., nr. 27th St. (212-725-5400); Su (12–5); M–W (9:30–6); Th (9:30–7).
• Tailored clothing: Suits, sport coats, trousers, and tuxedos are discounted at the Joseph Abboud factory sale. Through 11/18. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave.; Su (9–6), M–W (9–7), Th (9–5).
• Lingerie from Stella McCartney, Damaris, Lascivious, Coco de Mer, La Perla, Mimi Holiday, and many others will be up to 70 percent off at the Coco de Mer sample sale. Mimi Holliday’s Parfait Briefs are $25 (originally $75), Stella McCartney’s Ines Sneaking Bra is $45 (originally $110), Damaris’s Enticing Bra with Swarovski Crystals is $125 (originally $235). 236 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St.; noon–6.
Most Viewed Stories
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber Are Separating After 11 Years Together
Uh-Oh, Is Rob Kardashian Feuding With Kylie Jenner?
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.