• Meet Andrea May, the education executive for Yves Saint Laurent, at Barneys and receive a makeover and cosmetic "technique" lesson. 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St. (212-826-8900); 11–7. Call 212-833-2612 to make an appointment.
• Plastic shoes are up to 70 percent off at the Melissa sample sale. 520 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave., Ste. 403 (646-478-8967); noon–8.
• Bags and shoes are on sale at the T. Designer Retail Grand Reopening. Roberto Cavalli's new Bamboo shoes with crystals are $250 (originally $1,255) and a Leiber crystal evening bag is $250 (originally $2,700). 767 Lexington Ave., nr. 60th St., 2nd fl.; noon–6.
• Bags are discounted at least 45 percent at the Rebecca Minkoff sample sale. The Heavy Metal tote is $217 (originally $395), the Fling clutch is $178 (originally $325), and the python Morning-After clutch is $162 (originally $295). 93 Mercer St., nr. Spring St.; W–S (10–7), Su (11–5).
• Select merchandise is on sale at Thread's Wedding Weekend Pop-Up Shop. By appointment only. 26 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 301 (212-414-8844 x28); Su 11–5.
• Shop the One of a Kind holiday show, featuring handmade accessories, ceramics, furniture, jewelry, and more. Shoppers can meet artists, attend demonstrations, and join the DIY craft workshops conducted by Pebeo, ReadyMade, and Etsy. 7 W. 34th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (312-527-4141); 11–5. Tickets ($15) are available at oneofakindshowny.com.
• Men’s and women’s clothing is up to 75 percent off at the Steven Alan sample sale. Women’s wool Navajo coats are $159 (originally $398), men’s wool cable sweaters are $135 (originally $348), and women’s cotton reverse-seam shirts are $58 (originally $158). 87 Franklin St., nr. Broadway; 11–5.