• Meet Andrea May, the education executive for Yves Saint Laurent, at Barneys and receive a makeover and cosmetic "technique" lesson. 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St. (212-826-8900); 11–7. Call 212-833-2612 to make an appointment.
• Plastic shoes are up to 70 percent off at the Melissa sample sale. 520 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave., Ste. 403 (646-478-8967); noon–8.
• Bags and shoes are on sale at the T. Designer Retail Grand Reopening. Roberto Cavalli's new Bamboo shoes with crystals are $250 (originally $1,255) and a Leiber crystal evening bag is $250 (originally $2,700). 767 Lexington Ave., nr. 60th St., 2nd fl.; noon–6.
• Bags are discounted at least 45 percent at the Rebecca Minkoff sample sale. The Heavy Metal tote is $217 (originally $395), the Fling clutch is $178 (originally $325), and the python Morning-After clutch is $162 (originally $295). 93 Mercer St., nr. Spring St.; W–S (10–7), Su (11–5).
• Select merchandise is on sale at Thread's Wedding Weekend Pop-Up Shop. By appointment only. 26 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 301 (212-414-8844 x28); Su 11–5.
• Shop the One of a Kind holiday show, featuring handmade accessories, ceramics, furniture, jewelry, and more. Shoppers can meet artists, attend demonstrations, and join the DIY craft workshops conducted by Pebeo, ReadyMade, and Etsy. 7 W. 34th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (312-527-4141); 11–5. Tickets ($15) are available at oneofakindshowny.com.
• Men’s and women’s clothing is up to 75 percent off at the Steven Alan sample sale. Women’s wool Navajo coats are $159 (originally $398), men’s wool cable sweaters are $135 (originally $348), and women’s cotton reverse-seam shirts are $58 (originally $158). 87 Franklin St., nr. Broadway; 11–5.
Most Viewed Stories
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Kellyanne Conway Goes With a Subtle Look for the Inauguration
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
The Complicated, Controversial, Historic, Inspiring Women’s March
Tiffany & Co. Unveils New Collaboration With NYPD: Branded Barricades by Trump Tower
Everyone Is Handling This Week Differently
Thousands of Women Are Descending Upon Washington, D.C., for the Women’s March
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.