• Lingerie from Stella McCartney, Damaris, Lascivious, Coco de Mer, La Perla, Mimi Holiday, and many others will be up to 70 percent off at the Coco de Mer sample sale. Mimi Holliday’s Parfait Briefs are $25 (originally $75), Stella McCartney’s Ines Sneaking Bra is $45 (originally $110), Damaris’s Enticing Bra with Swarovski Crystals is $125 (originally $235). Through 11/14. 236 Elizabeth St., nr. Houston St.; F–S (noon–8), Su (noon–6).
• Ready-to-wear, lingerie, and swimwear are 60 to 80 percent off at the Araks fall sample sale. 137 Grand St., nr. Crosby St., 5th fl.; 9–6:30.
• Select merchandise is on sale at Catherine Malandrino's fall/winter sample sale. A V-neck tiered blouse with flower embroidery is $99 (originally $395) and a cowl-neck cap-sleeve dress with pointelle detail is $124 (originally $495). 123 West 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-463-0200); 8–8.
• Womenswear, jackets, and coats are on sale at the Nanette Lepore sample sale. Dresses are $145 (originally $398) and jackets and coats are $195 to $275 ($448 to $698). 225 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-594-0012); 9–5.
• Womenswear is 60 to 75 percent off at the Vivienne Tam sample sale. The military shirtdress will be $150 (originally $375), and the Mosaic circle-belt dress is $230 ($575). 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-840-6470); 10–6.
• Clothing is up to 75 percent off retail prices at the Lafayette 148 New York warehouse sale. Leather jackets are $108 (originally $648 to $798), while cashmere dresses, sweaters, and coats are $65 (originally $348 to $548). Petites and plus sizes are also available. 148 Lafayette St., nr. Howard St. (877-324-5148 ); 9—7.
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
Chelsea Clinton Says She Didn’t Initially Know Her Mom Had Pneumonia Because She Was Trying to Power Through It
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
This Lipstick Was Designed by a Woman Who Can See 100 Million Colors
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.