• Enjoy Champagne and hors d’oeuvre as Bloomingdale’s fashion director Stephanie Solomon hosts a fashion show at the Elie Tahari shopping event. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 6–8.
• Meet designer Rebecca Moses at Fratelli Rossetti Boutique as she introduces and signs copies of her new book, A Life of Style. 625 Madison Ave., nr. 58th St. (212-247-9299); 6–8. Call 212-247-9299 to RSVP.
• Shop the One of a Kind holiday show, featuring handmade accessories, ceramics, furniture, jewelry, and more. Shoppers can meet artists, attend demonstrations, and join the DIY craft workshops conducted by Pebeo, ReadyMade, and Etsy. Through 11/14. 7 W. 34th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (312-527-4141); Th (12–9), F (11–8), S (11–7), Su (11–5). Tickets ($15) are available at www.oneofakindshowny.com.
• Ready-to-wear, lingerie, and swimwear are 60 to 80 percent off at the Araks fall sample sale.Through 11/12. 137 Grand St., nr. Crosby St., fifth fl.; Th (8:30–7:30), F (9–6:30).
• Clothing is up to 75 percent off retail prices at the Lafayette 148 New York warehouse sale. Leather jackets are $108 (originally $648-$798), while cashmere dresses, sweaters, and coats are $65 (originally $348-$548). Petites and plus sizes are also available. Through 11/12. 148 Lafayette St., nr. Howard St. (877-324-5148 ); Th (9—7); Fri (9—7).
• Select merchandise is up to 75 percent off at the Shoshanna fall sample sale. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 422 (212-719-3601); W (10–6:30); Th (10–6).
• Jewelry is 30 to 80 percent off at the Rachel Leigh sample sale. The Tycoon bracelet is $100 (originally $310) and Stella snakeskin bangles are $10 (originally $66). Through 11/11. 252 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 902 (646-290-6034); T–Th (10–5).
• Necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and rings are 50 to 80 percent off at the nOir Jewelry sample sale. The Maasai necklace is $95 (originally $220), and the Dagger ring is $45 (originally $80). Through 11/11. 350 W. 38th St., nr. Ninth Ave., fifth fl. (212-244-4846); T–Th (10–7).
• Handbags are up to 70 percent off at the MCM sample sale. Through 11/11. 265 W. 37th St., 16th fl., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-729-9069); M–Th (10–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Kim Kardashian Assaulted by the Same Guy Who Grabbed Gigi Hadid
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.