• Meet Bobbi Brown at Macy’s, where she will be signing copies of her new book, Beauty Rules. Customers will also receive a complimentary makeup lesson and personalized face chart from a Bobbi Brown makeup artist. 151 W. 34th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-695-4400); 10–9:30. Call ahead to make an appointment.
• Discuss makeup with an expert panel at the Allure Beauty Breakfast at Barneys. The panel includes Allure editor-in-chief Linda Wells, Lipstick Queen founder Poppy King, Sue Devitt president Sue Devitt, Hourglass Cosmetics founder Carisa Janes, and By Terry founder Terry de Gunzburg. 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St. (212-826-8900); 8:30–10 a.m. Call 212-433-2355 to RSVP for tickets ($30).
• Jewelery is 30 to 80 percent off at the Rachel Leigh sample sale. The Tycoon bracelet is $100 (originally $310) and Stella snakeskin bangles are $10 (originally $66). Through 11/11. 252 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 902 (646-290-6034); T–Th (10–5).
• Necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and rings are 50 to 80 percent off at the nOir Jewelery sample sale. The Maasai necklace is $95 (originally $220), and the Dagger ring is $45 (originally $80). Through 11/11. 350 W. 38th St., nr. Ninth Ave., fifth fl. (212-244-4846); T–Th (10–7).
• Womenswear, jackets, and coats are on sale at the Nanette Lepore sample sale. Dresses are $145 (originally $398) and jackets and coats are $195 to $275 ($448 to $698). Through 11/12. 225 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-594-0012); T–Th (9–7), F (9–5).
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.