• Visit the new Kate Spade apparel shop at Bloomingdale’s and enjoy snacks, styling, manicures, and special gifts with purchases. Customers can also enter a raffle to win a Kate Spade New York gift bag. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10–8:30.
• Select merchandise is up to 75 percent off at the Shoshanna fall sample sale. Through 11/11. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 422 (212-719-3601); W (10–6:30); Th (10–6).
• Womenswear is 60 to 75 percent off at the Vivienne Tam sample sale. The military shirtdress will be $150 (originally $375) and the Mosaic circle-belt dress is $230 ($575). Through 11/12. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-840-6470); W (9–8); Th (10–7); F (10–6).
• Select merchandise is on sale at the Catherine Malandrino fall/winter sample sale. A V-neck tiered blouse with flower embroidery is $99 (originally $395) and cowl-neck cap-sleeve dress with pointelle detail is $124 (originally $495). Through 11/12. 123 W. 18th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-463-0200); W–F (8–8).
• Clothing and accessories from Alberta Ferretti, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Jean Paul Gaultier, Moschino, Cacharel, and Pollini are discounted at the AEFFE USA sample sale. The Philosophy cream crêpe de chine floral-print dress is $286 (originally $895), the Alberta Ferretti red sleeveless dress is $409 (originally $1,226), and the Moschino leopard-print shift dress is $565 (originally $1,625). Through 11/13. 30 W. 56th St., nr. Sixth Ave. (212-632-9300); W– F (10–6); S (12–5).
Most Viewed Stories
Report: Donald and Melania Trump Don’t Sleep in the Same Bed
Former Thinx Employee Accuses Miki Agrawal of Sexual Harassment
Cate Blanchett on the Judgment of Women, Face Mists, and How She’s Moisturized for Over a Decade
Whitney Museum Says Letter Claiming to Be From Open Casket Artist Is a Fake
GOP Senator Apologizes After Mocking Breast-Cancer Screening Coverage
Am I Finally Done With White Guys?
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
The President of the United States Had a Big Day of Playing With Trucks
Ask Polly: Why Does My Terrible Ex Get to Be So Happy?
Teen Who Claimed She Was Abducted and Raped by 3 Black Men Made It All Up
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.