• Rings, earrings, and bracelets are up to 80 percent off at the Satya Jewelry sample sale. The Carnelian Tassel Mala necklace is $45 (originally $185), the gold Mandala pendant is $45 (originally $168), and the turquoise stretch bracelet is $15 (originally $48). Through 12/5. 64 N. Moore St., nr. Hudson St.; W–S (10–6), Su (10–3).
• Women’s clothing is up to 70 percent off at Charlotte Ronson’s fall sample sale. Long wool coats are $200 (originally $550), deep V-neck sweaters are $80 (originally $175), and over-the-knee boots are $120 (originally $350). Through 12/3. 1071 Sixth Ave., nr. 40th St., Ste. 301 (212-789-9606); W–F (10–7).
• Shop discounted handbags and accessories at up to 75 percent off at the Carlos Falchi and Isabella Fiore moving sale. Through 12/2. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Fifth Ave., 8th fl; W–Th (10–6).
• Women’s clothing, beauty products, and children’s items are up to 85 percent off at the Tocca winter sample sale. Through 12/3. 542 W 22nd St., nr. Tenth Ave., 3rd fl.; W•F (11:30•7).
• Shop discounted clothing and accessories from Iosselliani, The Local Firm, Alexander Koutny and more at the W29 Showroom sale. Through 12/4. 208 W 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste 201 (212-563-0163); W•F (10•6), S (noon•4).
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
Beyoncé and Tina Knowles Did A Normal Mother/Daughter Thing
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.