• Celebrate the launch of Alternative’s fall and holiday collections at Macy’s. Shoppers will receive an exclusive holiday accessory and a Peach Kings CD with any Alternative purchase. 151 W. 34th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-695-4400); 6–9:30.
• Score discounts and free gifts at a two-day shopping event presented by Lucky magazine, Lucky Shops, which features more than 60 designers and retailers. Shoppers can also enjoy celebrity appearances and fashion freebies at the VIP party the night before the sale. Through 11/6. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. Tickets (from $35 for general admission to $185 for VIP access) are available at www.luckyshops.com. American Express Zync cardholders can get early entry and special discounts.
• Dockers and Macy’s are hosting a Men’s Style Event where customers can enjoy food, beverages, sweepstakes, and styling tips. Cesar Galindo, of Bravo’s The Fashion Show Ultimate Collection, will be on site to help shoppers customize new products purchased during the event. Shoppers who purchase $50 or more of Dockers product will receive a six-month subscription to Sports Illustrated. Macy’s Herald Square, 151 W. 34th St., nr. Broadway, 4–8.
• Shop discounts on vintage clothing at the What Goes Around Comes Around sample and stock sale. Vintage furs are $50 - $250 (originally $500 - $1,000), women’s western boots are $30 (originally $148 - $298), and men’s outerwear is $30 - $100 (originally $198 - $350). Plus, all other vintage in the store will be 20 percent off. Through 11/7. 351 W. Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-274-0014); Th–S (11–8), Su (noon–7).
• Save up to 70 percent on men's lightweight and heavy outerwear, polos, jeans, trousers, and sweaters at Paul & Shark’s sample sale. 79 Madison Ave., nr. 28th St., Ste 1206; T–W (9–5), Th (10–3).