• Celebrate the launch of Alternative’s fall and holiday collections at Macy’s. Shoppers will receive an exclusive holiday accessory and a Peach Kings CD with any Alternative purchase. 151 W. 34th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-695-4400); 6–9:30.
• Score discounts and free gifts at a two-day shopping event presented by Lucky magazine, Lucky Shops, which features more than 60 designers and retailers. Shoppers can also enjoy celebrity appearances and fashion freebies at the VIP party the night before the sale. Through 11/6. Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave. Tickets (from $35 for general admission to $185 for VIP access) are available at www.luckyshops.com. American Express Zync cardholders can get early entry and special discounts.
• Dockers and Macy’s are hosting a Men’s Style Event where customers can enjoy food, beverages, sweepstakes, and styling tips. Cesar Galindo, of Bravo’s The Fashion Show Ultimate Collection, will be on site to help shoppers customize new products purchased during the event. Shoppers who purchase $50 or more of Dockers product will receive a six-month subscription to Sports Illustrated. Macy’s Herald Square, 151 W. 34th St., nr. Broadway, 4–8.
• Shop discounts on vintage clothing at the What Goes Around Comes Around sample and stock sale. Vintage furs are $50 - $250 (originally $500 - $1,000), women’s western boots are $30 (originally $148 - $298), and men’s outerwear is $30 - $100 (originally $198 - $350). Plus, all other vintage in the store will be 20 percent off. Through 11/7. 351 W. Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-274-0014); Th–S (11–8), Su (noon–7).
• Save up to 70 percent on men's lightweight and heavy outerwear, polos, jeans, trousers, and sweaters at Paul & Shark’s sample sale. 79 Madison Ave., nr. 28th St., Ste 1206; T–W (9–5), Th (10–3).
Most Viewed Stories
Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
Is This the Weirdest Taylor Swift Romance Rumor Yet?
Why Are All the Gays Still Obsessed With Big Little Lies?
Steve Bannon Unironically Referred to Megyn Kelly As ‘The Devil’
A Funny Thing Happens When Women Begin to Outearn Their Husbands
The 26-Year-Old Couch-Surfing After a Breakup
Girlboss Will Make You Nostalgic, But Maybe Not in a Good Way
Here’s Chelsea Clinton Responding to an Awkward Joke About Her Mom
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.