Last night at the 69th Regiment Armory on Lexington Avenue, the very same venue Marc Jacobs shows each season, Victoria's Secret turned everything pink, red, and gold for the annual holiday marketing push that is the fashion show. Since this is a made-for-television event, the audience seating is very nice and red monotone, lit by matching red lamps, as though it were a Las Vegas showing of girls. And what grand showgirls they were! High kicks the "28 most beautiful women in the world," the announcer told us several times as we waited for showtime, did not do. But they beautifully maneuvered with their monstrously huge wings, without falling or knocking over any props, backup dancers, Katy Perrys, or Akons that made up this year's bra spectacular. Though some of them looked to be leaning forward a little bit to carry all that weight — of the wings, not their own bodies — down the runway. See highlights of the world's most fun annual fashion show in the slideshow!
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!