If there’s ever a time to paint your lips an unapologetic shade of red, it’s the holidays. But finding the right flattering hue — not too vampy or garish — is key. Our pick for the season: Clarins’s Rouge Prodige lipstick in fusion red, a sophisticated shade of berry. But the line’s real draw is the feel: It’s a pigment-rich lipstick that moisturizes, without the slickness or stickiness of a gloss. It lasts through multiple rounds of drinks (hey, it's the holidays) without touch-ups and keeps lips feeling smooth, even in typically drying weather.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like