The magazines closed 2010 much as we all will, with a little extra heft, a few strange gifts, and many welcome ones. Italian Vogue shot model mom Gisele topless, which is sure to make us all feel great after coming off of all that holiday eating. The latest issue of 10 was devoted to editors, perhaps most notably cover girl Anna Dello Russo, who poses with her dog for the editorial inside. Tom Ford managed to insert himself into every page of French Vogue, which he guest-edited this month, without putting his own picture on every page. And Vogue's special "Best Dressed" issue immortalized some of the year's best moments of celebrities and supermodels in the wild. See those images and more from this month's issues in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate