• Researchers investigating indoor tanning habits found that almost 40 percent of the female students they surveyed had gone tanning for the first time with their mothers. [Jezebel]
• Models twisted their hair into oversize bouffants and tiered updos for a fairy-tale-themed editorial in the latest issue of Brides. [Fashion Gone Rogue]
• Paul Rudd grew a full mountain-man beard for his role in the upcoming film My Idiot Brother. [HuffPo]
• Katy Perry is busy creating an “aroma” for her upcoming tour. The singer said, “It's going to engage all the senses, so we're looking into alternative stuff like smell.” [Jezebel]
• Mattel released a gadget called the Barbie Doll’d Up Nails Digital Nail Printer, which prints out Minx-like stickers, causing lots of adults to snap them up for their, um, nieces. [StyleList]
• Those who missed out on Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday MAC lipstick may have a second chance. Minaj tweeted, “MAC and I are working together to bring it back." [Nicki Minaj/Twitter]
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Ellie Kemper Thinks Kimmy Schmidt Would Fit in Well in Greenpoint
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
From Our Partners
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
5 Must-Have Products for Your Makeup Bag
How Demi Lovato Embraced This Body “Problem” We All Have
15 Signs You're With A Good Man
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesThis Terrifying Face Mask Is a New Korean Beauty Trend
You'll look like a serial killer, but it gives you extra-soft skin.Phoebe Philo Does Not Believe in Hair Extensions
About the strong beauty look from Sunday’s show.Even Barbie Wants Kim Kardashian’s Makeup Artist
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.Inside a Beauty Editor’s Insane Skin-Care Routine
A minimum of 12 products.
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.Let’s All Get High on Cold-Pressed Juice!
Juice Crawls just killed nightlife.John Legend on His Sitcom Pilot With Chrissy Teigen
"A modern-day romantic comedy."3 Fall Polishes to Express Your Inner Angst
For the #FallGoth inside you.Margiela Did Crazy Beauty, Again
Glam rock meets geisha meets nestlike hair.Dump Someone If You Hate Their Smell
And other revelations from the Hermès perfumers.All You’re Going to Want for Christmas Is Mariah’s M.A.C Collaboration
A Dreamlover of a beauty collection.Do I Make This Quesadilla Look Fat?
A new study suggests that weight bias affects how we perceive food info online.Want Soft Hands? The Olsen Twins Can Help.
Their latest beauty launch is surprisingly effective.The Angelina Jolie of China on Fame and Power
A rare interview with activist actress Yao Chen.