You've been wondering what Amber Rose has been up to, haven't you! Apparently, there are lots of things that managed to escape mainstream news that are buried in an item in "Page Six" today about how she and Vogue aspirant Amar'e Stoudemire may be an item (he was tweeting about how he thinks she's hot, and then sat next to her at a nightclub — his rep says they're just friends and those tweets were "meant to be funny"). It seems that Rose, whose fame began when she would escort her now ex-boyfriend Kanye West to fashion shows wearing all manner of latex ensembles, is working on a reality show called Behind Her Shades about a vintage-sunglasses store in Las Vegas. Though she signed with Ford in 2009, the modeling agency told the Post they don't represent her anymore. Not like she needs them — she's got a reality show about sunglasses now. Plus, she already had her runway moment.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb