Gucci's kids' line just launched with an ad campaign starring sexy mom Jennifer Lopez, wielding a twin on each hip as though they were pies and she was posing for Maxim. This, the ad says, is some faaah-bulous children's wear. Gucci fêted the line — which includes freaking adorable $275 baby leather boat shoes and jackets in the four figures — yesterday after school in Gucci's Fifth Avenue store. This private party included adults and children, who could get their faces painted, color on custom Gucci coloring sheets, and play with iPads equipped with a new Gucci App called "Playground" that "allows users to dress up dolls in Gucci children’s clothing and draw and color with a variety of Gucci themed templates including the Gucci by Riva boat and Gucci bicycle," a press release explains. Some kids go to day care, others ... go to Gucci. Check out the fun in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split