Hilary Swank was initially just planning to design a line of T-shirts that “provided motivation and inspiration,” but then she thought to herself, Hey, if Jessica Simpson can design lingerie, and Justin Bieber can design scented cardboard tags, and JWOWW can design swimsuits, then why can't I design a full range of gym clothes? So she talked to the Designers Management Agency (who are apparently the same masterminds behind the goldmine that is sure to be Rachel Roy and Amar'e Stoudemire's forthcoming collaboration), and now they're helping her develop "a contemporary, outdoor, athleisure brand,” said DMA co-founder Marc Beckman. They're currently interviewing real fashion designers to partner with Swank on the project, and no, we've never heard the word "athleisure," either.
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?