If you've been feeling frustrated by Kate Middleton's wearing her clothes inside buildings, away from cameras, join the club! All we've seen of her since the engagement have been the official engagement photos. On Saturday, she finally went out — dressed in an outfit! — to a charity event with Prince William. She wore a dress from Temperley's fall 2009 collection that seems to be a non-runway look in keeping with her put-together, bland fashion sense. She played it extra safe by covering the dress in a blazer of as-yet-unknown origin and wearing black tights and shoes by designers that have not been publicly named yet. Anyway, get ready for a Temperley frenzy. Or do you think it will be the black tights that people will latch onto this time?
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split