Instead of patterns, designers played with color blocking in their pre-fall shows, breaking up the typically muted browns, blacks, and grays with peach, teal, tangerine, emerald, and so on. It went along with the overall seventies feeling of the shows. See how they mixed it in our slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- Viagra Might Be the New Midol