• Read what Cynthia Rowley wore every day for a week, during which she went trapeze swinging with her design team, planned her fall 2011 runway show, and attended her 6-year-old daughter's pageant at school. [NYT]
• New Jersey–based retailer Daffy's is opening a 28,000-square-foot store in the old New York Times building in Times Square as part of a nationwide expansion plan. [Crains]
• The Times profiled 19-year-old debutante Hadley Nagel, whose wardrobe includes a Madame Vionnet gown, Chanel handbags, and many pairs of Manolo Blahnik and Jimmy Choo pumps. Her mother, Susan Nagel, says that this by no means makes her vapid: "There is nothing incongruent about being brilliant and loving fashion, by the way ... Reports of John Adams at George Washington’s inauguration show that Adams was dressed in all finery ... Talleyrand loved clothes.” [NYT]
• Beverly Johnson, known for being Vogue’s first black cover model, is reportedly upset that her abusive ex Mark Burk is getting his own show on the Golf Channel. [Page Six/NYP]
• Cathy Horyn predicts that designers will focus more on e-commerce and social networking in 2011. [On the Runway/NYT]
Most Viewed Stories
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
Latest News from The CutKate Hudson Would Like to Date Someone Who’s Funny, Hot and — Oh Yeah, Looks Like Brad Pitt
She told Howard Stern in an interview the qualities she’s looking in a man.Kim Kardashian Assaulted by the Same Guy Who Grabbed Gigi Hadid [Updated]
She’s reached out to French officials after he ran up and kissed her ass.Your Zits Are Actually Keeping You Young
New research suggest they are nature’s anti-ager.Rihanna’s Paris Fashion Week Show Involved a Lot More Purple Satin Than Anyone Was Expecting
Pastels were a major theme.Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
It’s a beautiful country!College Student Printed Out Her Roommate’s Subtweets and Posted Them in the Dorm in Today’s Best College Drama
She printed out every subtweet and posted them on a bulletin board.The Y Is Back in YSL, But Not Much Else Is Yet
Anthony Vaccarello’s debut collection falls back on label classics. Plus: Young Parisian designers experiment.Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Their 'first tweet' was not impressive.Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
It was inevitable.What’s Going to Happen to Angelina’s Jewelry From Brad?
She has quite a few personal pieces from Brad Pitt that might wind up on the auction block.
Cosplay for characters that haven’t been invented yet.Senate Approves Long-Delayed Zika-Funding Bill
The $1.1 billion measure is expected to pass the House later today.Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
“Campaign stress?”Emma Watson and Justin Trudeau Hold International Wokeness Summit
Rude of them to not invite the American delegate, Matt McGorry.Whoopi Goldberg on Vetements and Burning Bridges
The comedian is trading The View for a higher profile in the fashion world.This Gentle Mask Kills Zits Overnight
And it doesn’t stink.What Really Happens Backstage at the Shows
Runway beauty used to be pretty low-key. Now it’s one of the main events.Gary Johnson Calls in Supernatural Powers for Election Help
Melissa Joan Hart is the new Connecticut chair for the Gary Johnson campaign.The FDA Is Finally Going to Update the Term ‘Healthy’
Currently, foods that are low in fat but high in sugar can use it, which, no.Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Kellyanne Conway made a Freudian slip.