• Jennifer Lopez has been named the global ambassador of L’Oréal Paris, which means she will star in their 2011 television ad campaigns, which were filmed last month. [StyleWatch/People]
• Jacques Levy, the president and chief executive officer of Sephora Worldwide, is reportedly stepping down from his position at the end of December. He’ll probably stay on as a consultant until the company finds a replacement. [WWD]
• Katy Perry’s pout was bejeweled with 150 red Swarovski crystals for the cover of Harper’s Bazaar’s December issue. [StyleWatch/People]
• Laffy Taffy, Jolly Ranchers, and Bubble Yum are now selling scented nail polishes. [BellaSugar]
• Michael Kors is launching a new fragrance, called Palm Beach. The designer said, “Palm Beach is the closest thing America has to Capri. It’s American glam, over the top and indulgent. I always go in January, when everyone’s in a funk in New York, and show my resort collection. In Palm Beach, people wear fine jewelry to the beach club and a crystal-encrusted bikini is considered a basic. Jackie Kennedy Onassis went barelegged to church. There’s fabulous people watching. What’s not to love?” [WWD]
• Jessica Alba stepped out with her hair in a tight gelled French twist. [Girls in the Beauty Dept./Glamour]
Most Viewed Stories
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber Are Separating After 11 Years Together
Uh-Oh, Is Rob Kardashian Feuding With Kylie Jenner?
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesIran Releases Canadian-Iranian Professor Jailed for ‘Dabbling in Feminism’
Dr. Homa Hoodfar had been held at one of Iran’s most notorious prisons.Mary J. Blige Talks With, and Sings at, Hillary Clinton in Upcoming 411 Show on Apple Music
The 411 will debut on Apple Music on September 30.Gigi Hadid Wants Women to Know They Have the Right to Fight Back
She opened up about her recent assault.How Kathryn Minshew, CEO and Founder of the Muse, Gets It All Done
On veggie squeeze packets, “zombie meetings,” and teaching herself how to become organized.Perhaps This Narcissist Lizard Will Seem Familiar
This week’s “Bermuda Square” comic strip.Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
He doubled down on his comments on Fox & Friends this morning, calling her weight “a real problem.”There’s No Excuse for Not Registering to Vote Because #OurVoteCounts
Register to vote with the Cut.Preschool Benefits Women More Than Men
A new study finds preschool is good for all kids, but particularly for girls.Uh-Oh, Is Rob Kardashian Feuding With Kylie Jenner?
Or, at least someone is trying to make it seem that way.Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
Lester Holt also interrupted Hillary Clinton 15 times.
She eviscerated Trump.Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber Are Separating After 11 Years Together
“The best way forward for us as a family is to separate as a couple.”Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
Preview the book Brigid Berlin: Polaroids.Morning Sickness May Suck, But It’s Actually a Sign of a Healthy Pregnancy
An upside to the nausea.2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Vogue called blogging “pathetic,” and bloggers were not pleased.I Can’t Believe I Like This Victoria’s Secret Beauty Product
And why you’ll love it, too.Cheap Thrill: The Perfect Pair of High-Waisted Jeans
Swedish denim label Dr. Denim is here to make denim shopping a lot easier.Vanderpump Rules Drama Is the Only Constant in This Crazy Thing We Call Life
Season five arrives on November 7.Emily Kinney on Life After The Walking Dead
Her new show Conviction premieres next Monday on ABC.5 Things on Sale That You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Saint Laurent Jeans to an Isabel Marant Sweater
We dug through the internet to bring you some great deals.