• Shopbop and Sephora have teamed up to create a limited-edition makeup palette containing eye shadows, lip colors, and blush. The $30 kit will hit Sephora’s shelves on Sunday before going up for sale on Shopbop next Wednesday. [WWD]
• Urban Outfitters just released a range of mood lipsticks, which supposedly change color according to the wearer’s feelings. [Refinery 29]
• ZOMG Zac Efron got a buzz cut! It’s just for a role as a Marine, so it’ll probably be fauxhawk-length again soon enough. [StyleWatch/People]
• Paper scribe Julia Frakes doesn’t like getting her hair cut alone. “Before she moved, I used to try to coordinate my hair appointments so that my best friend, Ali Michael, could have her hair done also — when you’re getting your hair done, it’s always nice to have someone you can say, ‘Oh my god,’ with; otherwise you end up internalizing everything. When I was with Ali, at least I could have someone to pass the time and be crazy with.” [Into the Gloss]
• Spanish Harper’s Bazaar just released its 2011 calendar, and model Sheila Marquez wears dozens of tiny crystals glued onto her nails for the October shot. [Fashion Gone Rogue]
• Behold: The packaging for Rihanna’s new fragrance, Reb’l Fleur. People are already making a fuss about her incorrect French grammar. Mon dieu. [Elle]
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Guess Who Renovated This Grand Upper West Side Penthouse
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
The Internet of Parents Is Miserable and I Love It
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
New Study Says People Think Better of You When You Wear Black
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
Next Week/This Week: Watching the Watchmen
The Eye Makeup Tip That Will Put Plastic Surgeons Out of Business
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Beauty FeaturesEven Barbie Wants Kim Kardashian’s Makeup Artist
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.This Is How You Should Smell for Fall
Hint: not like a pumpkin.A Lesson in Beauty Grammar at Dior
What "past future perfect" means in terms of hair and makeup.Why Does My Heart Feel Like It’s Exploding?
A girl's guide to chest pain.The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
How to strobe like a pro.A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
"Don't be afraid of the fat."It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Hate you, boomers.Inside a Beauty Editor’s Insane Skin-Care Routine
A minimum of 12 products.Pat McGrath Wants You Dipped in Gold
The legendary makeup artist launches an exclusive product.Let’s All Get High on Cold-Pressed Juice!
Juice Crawls just killed nightlife.
"A modern-day romantic comedy."3 Fall Polishes to Express Your Inner Angst
For the #FallGoth inside you.Margiela Did Crazy Beauty, Again
Glam rock meets geisha meets nestlike hair.Dump Someone If You Hate Their Smell
And other revelations from the Hermès perfumers.All You’re Going to Want for Christmas Is Mariah’s M.A.C Collaboration
A Dreamlover of a beauty collection.Do I Make This Quesadilla Look Fat?
A new study suggests that weight bias affects how we perceive food info online.Want Soft Hands? The Olsen Twins Can Help.
Their latest beauty launch is surprisingly effective.The Angelina Jolie of China on Fame and Power
A rare interview with activist actress Yao Chen.Mindy Kaling’s Book Is Full of Beauty Wisdom
Six of our favorite insights.How to Look Amazing in Under 10 Minutes
A makeup artist's everyday skin routine.