The cold weather and hectic Christmas travel schedules of millions around the world didn't stop people from wearing cute outfits out of the house or street-style bloggers from posting pictures of them. This week's favorite comes from blogger WhoIsBobbParris, who captured the stylish pair Row and Peony on a cobblestone London sidewalk. Other highlights: Rebecca of the Clothes Horse on a snow-covered beach in Virginia, Karolina Kurkova shot in Paris by Altamira, and an unidentified, green-coat-clad woman spotted in Vienna by Pim Pum Pam. For the rest of this week's best street style shots, click through the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season