• Meet designer Monique Pean and shop her latest designs at Barneys. 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St. (212-826-8900); noon–4.
• Alexandra Grecco is offering discounts on holiday dresses and headbands at Dalaga. 150 Franklin St., nr. Greenpoint Ave., Greenpoint (718-389-4049); noon–8.
• Scoop is hosting a holiday shopping party, featuring exclusive vintage jewelry. Lynda Greenblatt, the fashion director of Inherited Chic, and Michael Macko, the editor-at-large of Valet Magazine, will be on hand to help shoppers pick out gifts. 230 W. 14th St., nr. Washington St. (212-929-1244); 2–5.
• The Shiny Squirrel is hosting a mobile pop-up shop, featuring designers like Digby and Iona, Species by the Thousands, Of a Kind, and more. Their shop will be parked at three stores, including the Brooklyn Circus, Life: Curated, and the 3rd Ward Gift Show. See the schedule at Brooklyn Based.
• Shop locally made clothes, accessories, toys, home décor, and more at the Handmade Cavalcade, all created from vendors who sell on etsy.com. OpenHouse Gallery, 201 Mulberry St., nr. Kenmare St.; 11–8.
• Score 65 percent off all merchandise at Haute Hippie’s sample sale. Through 12/10. 255 Fifth Ave., nr. 27th St. (212-725-5400); M–F (9–7), S–Su (10–7).
• Baggu is hosting a holiday sale, featuring discounts on clothing and accessories from designers like Mociun, Shabd, Bodkin, and more. Through 12/5. 242 Wythe Ave., nr. N. 3rd St., Williamsburg; noon–5.
• Shop discounted wedding dresses at Paula Varsalona’s bridal sample sale. 1375 Broadway, nr. 37th St., 5th fl; M–10–3.
• Select merchandise is on sale at the Vena Cava sample sale. 457 Broome St., nr. Mercer St., Ste. 2F; 10–5.
• Take up to 40 percent off fall and holiday collections at the Khirma Eliazov holiday sale. 676 Broadway, nr. Bond St., 2nd fl.; noon–5.
• Jewelry from Anna Sheffield, Lauren Wolf, and Satomi Kawakita is 15 percent off at the Matter Jewelry trunk show. 405 Broome St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-343-2600); noon–6.
• Jewelry is up to 70 percent off at the Alexis Bittar sample sale. Through 12/4. 300 W. 22nd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (877-680-9017); 9–6:30.
• Shop discounted clothing and accessories from Iosselliani, the Local Firm, Alexander Koutny, and more at the W29 Showroom sale. 208 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 201 (212-563-0163); noon–4.
• Apparel is up to 80 percent off retail at the Tucker sample sale. 413 W. 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave., Ste. 403; 10–6.
• Rings, earrings, and bracelets are up to 80 percent off at the Satya Jewelry sample sale. The Carnelian Tassel Mala necklace is $45 (originally $185), the gold Mandala pendant is $45 (originally $168), and the turquoise stretch bracelet is $15 (originally $48). 64 N. Moore St., nr. Hudson St.; 10–3.
• Cashmere knitwear is up to 80 percent off at Christopher Fischer’s sample sale. Men’s and ladies' cashmere and blended sweaters are $40 to $179 (originally $195 to $895), and cashmere cushions and blankets are $50 to $250 (originally $150 to $1,000). 80 Wooster St., nr. Spring St. (212-965-9009); 11–6.
• Shop discounts on men’s and women’s clothing, accessories, and footwear at Rag & Bone’s fall sale. Sweaters are $195 and under, leather jackets are $595 and under, and shoes are $350 and under. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; noon–5.
• Leather bags, shoes, and accessories are up to 75 percent off at Botkier's sample sale. 421 W. Broadway, nr. Prince St.; noon–6.
• Shop discounts on men's and women's clothing at Theory's sample sale. 139 Fifth Ave., nr. 20th St., 2nd fl. (212-398-2777); 10–5.
• Tuleste Market is hosting a holiday sample sale at 3 Steps. Necklaces are $20 to $40 (originally $120), belts are $40 to $60 (originally $150 to $175), and earrings are $10 to $20 (originally $95). Through 12/7. 322 Second Ave., nr. 18th St.; M–T (noon–8).
• Shop discounted shoes at Brian Atwood’s sample sale. Through 12/6. 3 Squares Salon, 444 W. 17th St., nr. Ninth Ave.; Su 1–5; M 9–6.
• Women’s clothing is up to 70 percent off at Charlotte Ronson’s fall sample sale. Long wool coats are $200 (originally $550), deep V-neck sweaters are $80 (originally $175), and over-the-knee boots are $120 (originally $350). 1071 Sixth Ave., nr. 40th St., Ste. 301 (212-789-9606); 10–7.
• Lela Rose clothing is deeply discounted at the brand's sample sale. 224 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., 13th fl.; 9–7.
Most Viewed Stories
Karl Lagerfeld Calls Out Meryl Streep for Canceling an Order for a Chanel Dress
Taylor Swift Is Not Going to Be Happy About This New Friendship
It Sure Looks Like Diane Kruger Is Dating Norman Reedus Now
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
Woman Framed by Ex-Boyfriend’s Wife in Craigslist ‘Rape Fantasy’ Plot Speaks Out
Someone Paid $2,000 to Provide Us With This Terrible Billboard
Sports Illustrated’s New Curvy Model on Fitness, Staying Healthy, and Embracing Her Body
Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
Witches Are Planning to Hex Trump This Friday
People Everywhere Agree That Justin Trudeau Has a Good Butt
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.