• Browse Mary Meyer clothing, Waverly and Irving candles, custom drawings by Nathan Gelgud, and more at the In God We Trust holiday bazaar. Plus, shoppers can enjoy 10 percent off of their purchases, and there will be free beer and mulled wine. 70 Greenpoint Ave., nr. Franklin St., Greenpoint (718-389-3545); noon–6.
• Shop local designs and handmade wares at the Nightwood holiday market. Through 12/12. Livingston St., nr. Hoyt St.; S–Su (noon–6).
• Stop by Rogan’s Franklin Street holiday pop-up shop, and pick up a coupon for 20 percent off at their Bowery location. Franklin St., nr. Church St.; 11–7.
• Receive personalized stamping on Giles & Brother items and shop with designer Phillip Crangi at the Crangi Family Project. 9 Ninth Ave., nr. W. 12th St.; noon–6.
• Join Jack Spade for an afternoon of Ping-Pong and shopping at Bloomingdale's, and receive limited-edition Jack Spade cashmere gloves as a gift for every $250 spent. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St., metro level (212-705-2000); 2–4.
• Shop from nearly 300 vendors at the BUST Magazine Craftacular, featuring jewelry, handbags, clothing, snacks, and more. Shoppers can also meet Amy Sedaris as she sells copies of her books. The Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; 10–8. Tickets are $2.
• Shop womenswear and bridal samples at up to 75 percent off during the Temperley London & ALICE by Temperley sample sale. Through 12/12. 453 Broome St., nr. Mercer St.; S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Score discounts on Butter by Nadia during the brand’s sample sale. Through 12/12. House of Butter, 405 Van Brunt St., nr. Van Dyke St., Red Hook; S (11–6), Su (noon–5).
• Men’s and women’s clothing is 40 to 80 percent off at the Correll Correll and Slow and Steady Wins the Race holiday sale. Through 12/12. 83 Canal St., nr. Allen St.; S–Su (noon–7).
• Linens, home accessories, and clothing are up to 80 percent off at the Frette sample sale. Through 12/15. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave.(718-747-1656); M–F (9–5).
• Enjoy storewide savings of 30 to 70 percent off and shop special discounts on Nishi jewelry during Duo’s two-year-anniversary sale. 337 E. 9th St., nr. First Ave. (212-777-7044); noon–10.
• Fall apparel and handbags are up to 50 percent off at the Jill Stuart sample sale. Lip print cocktail dresses are $325 (originally $650), chunky knit sweater coats are $425 (originally $850), and chain-mail strapped messenger bags are $350 (originally $695).Through 1/9. 1000 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-343-2300); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Browse discounted clothing and accessories at Cecilia de Bucourt’s holiday sale. Knit tie-dyed scarves with chain fringes are $60 (originally $198), hand-painted tops are $50 (originally $165), and chain wrap belts are $15 (originally $180). Through 12/12. 694 Tenth Ave., nr. 48th St. (212-380-1615); S–Su (11–6).
• Jennifer Behr velvet, crystal, and leather hair accessories will be $100 or less during the brand’s sample sale. 119 8th St., nr. Third Ave., Park Slope; noon–6.
• Dining tables, sofas, chairs and more are up to 70 percent off during Room’s annual floor sample sale. 25 North Moore St., nr. Varick St; 11–6.
• Shop discounted jewelry at Made Her Think’s sample sale. The “Row of Sirens” cuff is $220 (originally $552), the “Blade” rings are $50 (originally $137), and the spike rhinestone bracelets are $200 (originally $250). 195 Chrystie St., nr. Stanton St. (212-228-2144); 11–5.
• Receive discounts on apparel during the Gilded Age sample sale. Select woven shirts are $45 to $55 (originally $200), select chinos and pants are $60 to $70 (originally $300 to $350), and select sweaters and cardigans are $80 to $95 (originally $350 to $400). 580 Broadway, nr. Prince St., Ste. 912; 10:30–7.
• Shop discounted scarves, throws, pillows, rugs, runners, and special holiday stockings at the Judy Ross holiday sample sale. 41 Union Square W., nr. 17th St.; noon–6.
• Jewelry is up to 70 percent off at the Fragments sample sale. 110 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-226-8878 x59); 10–6.
• Women’s clothing and accessories are 40 to 60 percent off at Maryam Nassir Zadeh’s showroom sample sale. 273 Grand St., nr. Forsyth St., Ste. 5W; noon–5.
• Womenswear is 70 percent off at Helmut Lang’s sample sale. 139 Fifth Ave., nr. 20th St. (212-398-2777); 10–6.
• Stop by Robert Molnar’s holiday sample sale for discounts on menswear. Through 12/12. 155 W. 21st St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 204; 9–6.
• Shop womenswear and bridal samples at up to 75 percent off during the Temperley London & ALICE by Temperley sample sale. 453 Broome St., nr. Mercer St.; noon–6.
• Score discounts on Butter by Nadia during the brand’s sample sale. House of Butter, 405 Van Brunt St., nr. Van Dyke St., Red Hook; noon–5.
• Shop merchandise from Bing Bang, Botkier, Tucker, Leigh & Luca, and more during the Bing Bang holiday pop-up shop. 421 W. Broadway, nr. Spring St.; 11–7.
• Clothing, accessories, and home goods are up to 80 percent off at the Calypso St. Barth sample sale. Through 12/17. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; M (2:30–6:30), T–Th (10–6:30), F (10–2).
• Luxury costume jewelry is deeply discounted at the Ben-Amun sample sale. Through 12/14. 246 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste 12A; M–T (noon–6).
• Olive and Bette’s is hosting its first-ever warehouse sale. Joie shoes are $59 (originally $236), Vivienne Tam skirts are $108 (originally $432), and Gemma blouses are $41 (originally $166). 1249 Third Ave., nr. 72nd St. (212-206-0036); 8–7.
• Shop winter coats, blouses, skirts, dresses, trousers, sweaters, and T-shirts at wholesale prices during the Vivienne Westwood Anglomania sample sale. Through 12/14. 544 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave., third fl.; M–T (10–6).
• Score discounts on winter furs and exotic-skin handbags during the Adrienne Landau and Victor Hugo sample sale. Through 12/16. 519 Eighth Ave., nr. 35th St.; M–Th (10–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
Our Scowling Hero Breaks a Smile
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.