• The Brooklyn Designers Showcase at St. Ann’s Church features clothing and accessories from local designers, including handmade beaded bags, stained-glass art, and homemade lotions, soaps, and sugar scrubs. 157 Montague St., nr. Clinton St., Brooklyn Heights (718-875-6960); noon–6. More details are available at saintannandtheholytrinity.org.
• Ricky’s NYC is teaming up with Rsession Tools. Co-founders Frank Rizzieri and Kevin Ryan give live demonstrations of the latest hairstyles from the runways and red carpet. 590 Broadway, nr. Houston St.; 2–5.
• The Cole Haan store in Soho is hosting an on-site leather artisan who will do custom embossing on their leather goods. Customers can choose different monograms or even short phrases. 128 Prince St., nr. Wooster St. (212-219-8240).; 2–6.
• Meet designer Dana Blair as she showcases her jewelry collection at Henri Bendel. 712 Fifth Ave., nr 56th St. (212-247-1100); 11–7.
• Shop cashmere hats, gloves, and scarves for men and women during the Meg Cohen cashmere sample sale. Through 12/20. 920 Broadway, nr. 20th St., Ste. 905 (212-473-4002); S–M (11–7).
• Stop by the Mary Meyer Holiday Sale, where the Williamsburg-based clothing designer and a dozen-plus retail pals (vintage seller Fox & Fawn, jewelry-maker Lisa Levine) hawk clothing and accessories at wholesale prices. Through 12/19. 555 Metropolitan Ave., nr. Lorimer St., Williamsburg.; S–Su (noon–7).
• Dusen Dusen is hosting a trunk show at Convent. Stop by for discounts on their new fall/winter collection and have a drink at the open bar. 179 Stanton St., nr. Clinton St. (212-673-0233); noon–5.
• Score $100 duvets, $50 coverlets, and $25 shams at the Archipelago Designs holiday sample sale. 105 Rivington St., nr. Essex St., second fl. (212-334-9460); 10–6.
• Browse items from movie-set wardrobe departments at 50 to 70 percent off the original ticketed prices during the Movie Set Pop-Up Shop. 60 Vestry St., nr. Washington St.; 9–5.
• Score wool-blend sweater knits for $40 to $95 during the Spring & Clifton sample sale. Through 12/18. 178 Mulberry St., nr. Broome St. (212-925-1022); noon–8.
• Eugenia Kim’s hats are 50 to 70 percent off during her winter sample sale. Through 12/18. 347 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; noon–6.
• Get discounted goods from Shabd, Mociun, Digby & Iona, and more during the Gifts Galore & Cupcakes holiday sale, presented by the Shiny Squirrel. DJ Michael T will be on hand to provide the soundtrack, and vegan desserts will be served. 13 Stanton St., nr. Chrystie St.; noon–8.
• Shop discounted pre-fall and fall apparel, handbags, and shoes at up to 80 percent off during Alexander Wang’s sample sale. 93 Mercer St., nr. Spring St.; 10–2.
• Pick up stocking stuffers gone punk, including studded and spiked jewelry by designers like Bijules, Elizabeth Knight, and Bliss Lau at the Box Holiday Pop-Up Shop. 129 Rivington St., nr. Essex St.; noon–8.
• All cashmere styles except +J will be offered at $59.90 for men and $49.90 for women during Uniqlo’s holiday cashmere sale. 546 Broadway, nr. Spring St. (917-237-8800); 11–8.
• Men’s and women’s clothing is up to 60 percent off during the Blanc de Chine private warehouse sale. Through 12/23, and 12/26–12/27. 673 Fifth Ave., nr. 53rd St. (212-308-8688); M–Th (10–7), Su (noon–6).
• Alice & Trixie is having a sample sale featuring fall and holiday samples, stock, and one-of-a-kind pieces. Through 12/22. 265 W. 37th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; M–W (10–7).
• The Metropolitan Museum of Art is hosting a holiday sale, where jewelry, nooks, home décor, and toys will be up to 50 percent off. Through 12/30. Various locations.
Most Viewed Stories
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber Are Separating After 11 Years Together
Uh-Oh, Is Rob Kardashian Feuding With Kylie Jenner?
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.