• Zero + Maria Cornejo is hosting a holiday bazaar with special guests Paula Hayes, Red Flower, the Wild Unknown, and Saltalamacchia by Victoria Simes. 33 Bleecker St., nr. Mott St.; 5–9.
• Meet GQ stylist Brett Falgren as he helps men find the perfect pair of Raybans at Bloomingdale’s. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 6–8.
• Global Goods Partners, a nonprofit committed to selling fair-trade, handcrafted products, hosts its annual fair-trade pop-up shop at the Gershwin Hotel. The store will feature a variety of scarves, handbags, jewelry, and toys made by women in Asia, Africa, and the Americas. 7 E. 27th St., nr. Fifth Ave. (212-461-3647); 11–8.
• Join Intelligent Nutrients at their Destress for the Holidays event at Barneys. Customers will receive stress-relieving acupressure treatments and complimentary samples of the Intellimune oil shots and tablets, orange spice tea, and chocolate from the brand. 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St. (212-826-8900); 2–7. Call 212-833-2508 to make an appointment.
• Barneys is hosting a special men’s made-to-measure event to celebrate Ermenegildo Zegna’s 100th anniversary. Customers can also preview the brand’s spring 2011 fabrics while enjoying a special batch of the Macallan Sherry Oak scotch. 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St. (212-826-8900); 5–8. Call 212-450-8701 to RSVP.
• Score deep discounts on Derek Lam clothing during the brand's fall sample sale. Sleeveless silk blouse with neckties and fringe are $250 (originally $890), stretch twill riding pants with leather trim are $275 (originally $990), and cashmere cardigans are $375 (originally $1,390). Through 12/16. 10 Crosby St., nr. Howard St., third fl.; W–Th (10–6).
• Take up to 60 percent off women’s clothing and accessories and men’s and women’s shoes during the Rachel Comey sample sale. Mummer boots are $207 (originally $414), jackpot tops are $190 (originally $380), and iota cardigans are $173 (originally $345). 335 W. 35th St., nr. Eighth Ave., eleventh fl.; noon–8.
• Convent is offering 20 percent off in store or online. Simply type in the promo code "GIFT" at checkout online or mention it at the store for the discount. Through 1/1. 179 Stanton St., nr. Clinton St. (212-673-0233); T–Su (1–9).
• Men’s and women’s clothing is up to 75 percent off at the Carlos Campos holiday sample sale. Through 12/17. 248 W. 35th St., nr. Eighth Ave., ninth floor; W–F (10–7).
• Browse sweaters, jackets, and scarves during the Elizabeth Gillett showroom sale. 242 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., ninth fl.; 10–5.
• Coats are $75, silk tops and dresses are $30 to $50, and cotton tops and tunics are $25 at the Sunner sample sale. 265 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; 8:30–7.
• Linens, home accessories, and clothing are up to 80 percent off at the Frette sample sale.317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave.(718-747-1656); 9–5.
• Clothing and accessories from Nomia, Rogan, Sophomore, 80%20, and more is up to 85 percent off at the Gar-De friends and family sale. 135 W. 36th St., nr. Sixth Ave., fourteenth fl. (212-967-8289); 10–7.
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
The National Nightmare Is Over: Kim Kardashian Will Vote for Hillary
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.