• Meet Giorgio Armani celebrity makeup artist Tim Quinn at Bloomingdale’s and receive a beauty consultation. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10–6. Call 212-705-3377 to make an appointment.
• Join Darling for cocktails and holiday treats at their annual Little Black Dress Party. Shoppers will receive 20 percent off any little black dress. 1 Horatio St., nr. W. 4th St. (646-336-6966); 6–9.
• Shop at Olive and Bette’s Letarte beach bash and get help selecting a flattering suit for your body type. All-natural smoothies from Maui Wowi will be served. Through 12/10. 252 Columbus Ave., nr. 72nd St. (212-579-2178); Th (11–4). 1070 Madison Ave., nr. 81st St. (212-717-9655); F (11–4).
• Stop by Life Curated’s holiday party for a 20 percent off storewide discount. Heat will be serving cocktails, while Six Six Sick provides the soundtrack. 186 Grand St., nr. Bedford Ave. (347-689-9143); 6–9.
• Comedian Eugene Mirman and author Sarah Vowell will personalize holiday cards for your loved ones at Jack Spade’s benefit party for 826NYC. 56 Greene St., nr. Spring St.; 6–9.
• Stop by Lord & Taylor’s Guy’s Night Out, where dudes can watch a live broadcast of the Michael Kay Show on 1050 ESPN NY, meet and play video games with Osi Umenyiora and Bart Scott of the New York Giants, and see a performance by the New York Jets Flight Crew cheerleaders. Customers will also receive 25 percent off most purchases in the men’s department. 424 Fifth Ave., nr. 39th St., 10th fl. (212-319-3344); 6–9.
• Ali Ro’s fall and holiday collections will be 70 percent off retail at the brand’s sample sale. Lined anoraks are $100 (originally $285), scuba dresses with cutouts are $100 (originally $285), and ruched zipper leggings are $100 (originally $290). Through 12/10. 530 Seventh Ave., nr. 38th St., Ste. 1402 (212-575-2550); Th (8:30–5:30), F (8:30–5).
• Shop deep discounts on womenswear during Miguelina’s sample sale. Through 12/10. 336 W. 37th St., nr. Ninth Ave., Ste 1080; Th–F (8–8).
• Shop discounted scarves, throws, pillows, rugs, runners, and special holiday stockings at the Judy Ross holiday sample sale. Through 12/11. 41 Union Square W., nr. 17th St.; Th (noon–7), F–S (noon–6).
• Jewelry is up to 70 percent off at the Fragments sample sale. Through 12/11. 110 Greene St., nr. Spring St. (212-226-8878 x59); Th (noon–7), F (10–10), S (10–6).
• Shop deep discounts on lingerie, sleepwear, and ready-to-wear at the Natori sample sale. 102 Madison Ave., nr. 29th St., 3rd fl.; 10–4.
• Swimwear is up to 75 percent off at the Malia Mills winter sale. 263 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; 10–6.
• Gryson handbags are 30 percent off during the brand’s trunk show, hosted by designer Joy Gryson. Smyth Hotel, 66 W. Broadway, nr. Chambers St., Ste. 810 (212-587-7000); 4–9.
• Save up to 40 percent off of Coye Nokes and meet the designer during the brand’s holiday sale. AvaMaria, 107 Crosby St., nr. Houston St. (212-966-0909); 4:30–7:30.
• During the Issey Miyake holiday sale, women’s, men’s and HaaT collections will be 40 percent off, Pleats Please will be 50 percent off, Cauliflower will be 30 percent off, and Bilbao bags will be 30 percent off. Through 1/31. 119 Hudson St., nr. N Moore (212-226-0100); M–S (11–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.