• Womenswear is up to 75 percent off at Diane Von Furstenberg’s sample sale. Wrap dresses are $150, coats are $350, and embellished cardigans are $80. Through 12/10. 260 5th Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); T (9–6:30), W (10–8), Th (10–7), F (9–5).
• Dining tables, sofas, chairs, and more are up to 70 percent off during Room’s annual floor sample sale. Through 12/11. 25 N. Moore St., nr. Varick St; T–S (11–6).
• Swimwear is up to 75 percent off at the Malia Mills winter sale. Through 12/9. 263 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; T–Th (10–6).
• Denim is 50 to 75 percent off retail at the James Jeans sample sale. Leggings are $80 (originally $180), straight and skinny jeans are $80 (originally $190), and bootcut styles are between $70 and $80. Through 12/10. 500 Greenwich St., nr. Canal St.; T (9–7:30), W (9–5:30), Th (10–7:30), F (10–2).
• Spring, summer, and fall merchandise is up to 70 percent off at the Thread Social sample sale. Through 12/8. 26 W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. 301 (212-414-8844); T–W (9–8).
• Tuleste Market is hosting a holiday sample sale at 3 Steps. Necklaces are $20 to $40 (originally $120), belts are $40 to $60 (originally $150 to $175), and earrings are $10 to $20 (originally $95). 322 Second Ave., nr. 18th St.; noon–8.
• Women’s clothing, beauty products, and children’s items are up to 85 percent off at the Tocca winter sample sale. Through 12/3. 542 W. 22nd St., nr. Tenth Ave., 3rd fl.; 11:30–7.
Most Viewed Stories
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Things to Keep You Warm and Dry at a Protest
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
TMZ Reports Trump Will Actually Have Really Cool Inauguration Performers
Your Guide to NYC Inauguration Weekend Protests
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.