• Meet Glamourpuss NYC designers Gigi Mortimer and Courtney Moss and browse their new accessories collection at Bloomingdale’s. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 9 a.m.–10 p.m.
• Padma Lakshmi will be showcasing her winter jewelry collection during a trunk show at Bergdorf Goodman. 754 Fifth Ave., nr. 58th St. (212-753-7300); 1–3.
• Nau apparel is 25 percent off, and 5 percent of sales will be donated to the Mercy Corps during the Nau + Dunderdon shop-and-give event. 25 Howard St., nr. Crosby St.; 7–10.
• Dresses are $145 (originally $398), jackets and coats are $195 to $275 (originally $448 to $698), and skirts, pants, and tops are $95 (originally $298), during the Nanette Lepore sample sale. Through 12/17. 225 W. 35th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourth fl. (212-594-0012); Th–F (9–7).
• Shop discounted pre-fall and fall apparel, handbags, and shoes at up to 80 percent off during Alexander Wang’s sample sale. Through 12/19. 93 Mercer St., nr. Spring St.; Th–S (10–7), Su (10–2).
• A.P.C. spring and summer apparel will be 30 to 50 percent off during the brand’s end-of-season sale. Through 1/1. 131 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-9685); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Browse items from movie-set wardrobe departments at 50 to 70 percent off the original ticketed prices during the Movie Set Pop-Up Shop. Through 12/18. 60 Vestry St., nr. Washington St.; Th–F (9–7), S (9–5).
• Score wool-blend sweater knits for $40 to $95 during the Spring & Clifton sample sale. Through 12/18. 178 Mulberry St., nr. Broome St. (212-925-1022); Th–S (noon–8).
• Apparel is up to 75 percent off during Eubiq’s holiday sample sale. Through 12/17. 270 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., thirteenth fl. (212-204-8338); Th–F (11–7).
• Earnest Sewn stores will be offering 40 percent off all purchases during their friends and family event. 821 Washington St., nr. Gansevoort St., (212-242-3414); 90 Orchard St., nr. Broome St., (212-979-5120); 6–9.
• Select merchandise, including glasswares, jewelry, and ceramics, at Made in Museum's warehouse sale. 148 Duane St., nr. W. Broadway, second fl.; 10–8.
• Score deep discounts on Derek Lam clothing during the brand's fall sample sale. Sleeveless silk blouses with neckties and fringe are $250 (originally $890), stretch twill riding pants with leather trim are $275 (originally $990), and cashmere cardigans are $375 (originally $1,390). 10 Crosby St., nr. Howard St., third fl.; 10–6.
• Score discounted Proenza Schouler tops, bottoms, dresses, handbags, and shoes from previous seasons as well as fall 2010 during the brand’s sample sale. Sale prices range from $70 to $1,430 on items originally sold for $225 to $4,300. 495 Broadway, nr. Mercer St., eighth fl.; 9–6.
• Shop $70 jeans (originally $170 to $200) at the Genetic Denim sample sale. 275 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., ninth fl.; 9–6.
• Score deep discounts on women’s apparel during Chloe & Reese’s sample sale. Wool and cashmere coats are $200 (originally $500), silk ruffle blouses are $80 to $95 (originally $240), and wool wrap dresses are $160 to $195 (originally $385). 209 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1207 (888-317-1695); 10–6.
• Y-3, SLVR, and Porsche Design products will be marked up to 80 percent off original prices during the Adidas showroom sample sale. 610 Broadway, nr. Crosby St.; 9–7.
• Score discounts on winter furs and exotic-skin handbags during the Adrienne Landau and Victor Hugo sample sale. 519 Eighth Ave., nr. 35th St.; 10–6.
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
The National Nightmare Is Over: Kim Kardashian Will Vote for Hillary
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.