• Virtually try on pricey jewels from Tacori’s 18k925 collection via a large scale video screen at the brand’s “Try It On” exhibit in Bloomingdale’s. Shoppers can take snapshots of themselves virtually wearing the baubles, and then send out the photos as holiday hints. Through 12/12. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); F–Su (9–10).
• Stop by Woodley & Bunny for a complimentary mini-facial or free makeup application. Customers who purchase two Alchimie products will receive a deluxe sample of 532nm hand and body treatment, and those who buy three Ellis Faas products will get an Ellis Faas holder, valued at $35. Through 12/12. 196 N. 10th St., nr. Driggs Ave., Williamsburg (718-218-6588); F–Su (11–7).
• Shop jewelry and accessories from Arms and Armory, Bijules, Bliss Lau, Bevel, Crishabana, and Elizabeth Knight at the Box holiday pop-up shop. Through 12/19. 129 Rivington St., nr. Essex St.; M–F (4–8), S–Su (noon–8).
• David Barton Gym is hosting its tenth annual toy drive. Guests must bring an unwrapped toy to gain entry, all of which will be donated the following day to St. Vincent’s Medical Center, Mount Sinai Hospital Pediatric HIV Program, New York Presbyterian Pediatric Studies, the Family Care Center at Harlem Hospital, and other children’s organizations. 4 Astor Place, nr. Broadway; 9–12.
• Shop discounted jewelry at Made Her Think’s sample sale. The “Row of Sirens” cuff is $220 (originally $552), the “Blade” rings are $50 (originally $137), and the spike rhinestone bracelets are $200 (originally $250). Through 12/11. 195 Chrystie St., nr. Stanton St. (212-228-2144); F (noon–8), S (11–5).
• Women’s clothing and accessories are 40 to 60 percent off at Maryam Nassir Zadeh’s showroom sample sale. Through 12/12. 273 Grand St., nr. Forsyth St., Ste. 5W; F (noon–7), S (11–6), Su (noon–5).
• Womenswear is 70 percent off at Helmut Lang’s sample sale. Through 12/12. 139 Fifth Ave., nr. 20th St. (212-398-2777); F (8–8), S–Su (10–6).
• Receive discounts on apparel during the Gilded Age sample sale. Select woven shirts are $45 to $55 (originally $200), select chinos and pants are $60 to $70 (originally $300 to $350), and select sweaters and cardigans are $80 to $95 (originally $350 to $400). Through 12/11. 580 Broadway, nr. Prince St., Ste. 912; F–S (10:30–7).
• Stop by Robert Molnar’s holiday sample sale for discounts on menswear. Through 12/12. 155 W. 21st St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 204; F–Su (9–6).
• Ali Ro’s fall and holiday collections will be 70 percent off retail at the brand’s sample sale. Lined anoraks are $100 (originally $285), scuba dresses with cutouts are $100 (originally $285), and ruched zipper leggings are $100 (originally $290).530 Seventh Ave., nr. 38th St., Ste. 1402 (212-575-2550); (8:30–5.
• Men's and women's apparel and accessories are up to 75 percent off at Autumn Cashmere's seasonal sale. Women's striped berets are $55 (originally $119), women's dolman double-V sweaters are $109 (originally $275), and men's shawl-collar jackets are $155 (originally $374). 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 924 (212-398-2244); 10–6.
• Shop deep discounts on womenswear during Miguelina’s sample sale. 336 W. 37th St., nr. Ninth Ave., Ste. 1080; 8–8.
• Lotusgrace dresses are up to 70 percent off at the brand’s holiday sale. 333 W. 39th St., nr. Ninth Ave., Ste. 800 (212-354-7888); 10–6.
• Women’s clothing is up to 80 percent off at the Leifsdottir sample sale. Leather miniskirts are $180 (originally $448), lace dresses are $160 (originally $398), and silk ruffle tees are $72 (originally $178). 209 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., 7th fl.; 11–7.
• Score deep discounts on L.A.M.B. and Harajuku Lovers clothing and accessories at the brands’ sample sale. 144 Fifth Ave., nr. 19th St., 2nd fl; 8–6.
• Shop knitwear at 75 percent off during Mai Cashmere’s sample sale. Scarves are $70.50 (originally $235), cashmere tees are $81.25 (originally $325), and V-neck cardigans are $96.25 (originally $385). 49 W. 38th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste. 12A; noon–7.
• Jewelry is up to 75 percent off at Lee Angel’s holiday sale. The black multi-drop necklace is $30 (originally $150), the gold stretch bracelet is $100 (originally $250), and the black stretch bracelet is $40 (originally $100). 524 Broadway, nr. Spring St., 6th fl. (212-334-6573); 10–5.
• Womenswear is up to 75 percent off at Diane Von Furstenberg’s sample sale. Wrap dresses are $150, coats are $350, and embellished cardigans are $80. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); 9–5.
• Denim is 50 to 75 percent off retail at the James Jeans sample sale. Leggings are $80 (originally $180), straight and skinny jeans are $80 (originally $190), and bootcut styles are between $70 and $80. 500 Greenwich St., nr. Canal St.; 10–2.
• Score 65 percent off all merchandise at Haute Hippie’s sample sale. 255 Fifth Ave., nr. 27th St. (212-725-5400); 9–7.
• Enjoy steep markdowns on labels like Dusen Dusen and Cheap Monday at Convent’s seasonal sale. 179 Stanton St., nr. Clinton St. (212-673-0233); noon–8.
Most Viewed Stories
The Girls Pregnancy Plotline Says More About Us Than It Does About Hannah Horvath
Let’s Not Call Obama Stylish Just Yet
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
Former Thinx Employee Accuses Miki Agrawal of Sexual Harassment
Nike’s Air Max Day Is a Great Excuse to Buy Cool, Rare Sneakers
Report: Donald and Melania Trump Don’t Sleep in the Same Bed
Five Skin-Care and Makeup Products I Used Till the Very Last Drop
Cate Blanchett on the Judgment of Women, Face Mists, and How She’s Moisturized for Over a Decade
Am I Finally Done With White Guys?
Huma Abedin Hung Out With David Foster at the Hollywood Walk of Fame
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.