• Stop by Apart’s holiday shopping party, featuring Apart clothing, Rachel Leigh jewelry, and Nina shoes. All customers will receive 30 to 50 percent off selected items. 253 W. 28th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (646-350-4709); 5–8. RSVP at email@example.com.
• Celebrate Bobbi Brown’s arrival at Sephora Union Square and receive a free beauty consultation from the Bobbi Brown team. 45 E. 17th St., nr. Park Ave. S. (212-995-8833); 1–7.
• Meet designers Abakus, Hare Hard, and Larissa Bond at the TouchofFabulous.com holiday trunk show. In Good Company WorkPlaces, 16 W. 23rd St., nr. Fifth Ave. (646-810-9195); 5–8.
• Stop by Henri Bendel’s VIP holiday shopping party for hot cocoa, goodie bags, photo ops with the New York City Ballet's Sugar Plum Fairy, and cocktails courtesy of Avion tequila. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-247-1100); 5–8.
• Lotusgrace dresses are up to 70 percent off at the brand’s holiday sale. Through 12/10. 333 W. 39th St., nr. Ninth Ave., Ste. 800 (212-354-7888); W–F (10–6).
• Women’s clothing is up to 80 percent off at the Leifsdottir sample sale. Leather miniskirts are $180 (originally $448), lace dresses are $160 (originally $398), and silk ruffle tees are $72 (originally $178). Through 12/10 (11–7). 209 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., 7th fl.
• Shop deep discounts on lingerie, sleepwear, and ready-to-wear at the Natori sample sale. Through 12/9. 102 Madison Ave., nr. 29th St., 3rd fl.; W (10–7), Th (10–4).
• Men's and women's underwear, underpinnings, loungewear, sleepwear, and robes are up to 70 percent off retail at the Hanro sample sale. 358 Fifth Ave., nr. 35th St., 6th fl.; W (8–6).
• Score deep discounts on L.A.M.B. and Harajuku Lovers clothing and accessories at the brands’ sample sale. Through 12/10. 144 Fifth Ave., nr. 19th St., 2nd fl; W (8–8), Th (10–8), F (8–6).
• Shop knitwear at 75 percent off during Mai Cashmere’s sample sale. Scarves are $70.50 (originally $235), cashmere tees are $81.25 (originally $325), and V-neck cardigans are $96.25 (originally $385). Through 12/10. 49 W. 38th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste 12A; W–F (noon–7).
• Jewelry is up to 75 percent off at Lee Angel’s holiday sale. The black multi-drop necklace is $30 (originally $150), the gold stretch bracelet is $100 (originally $250), and the black stretch bracelet is $40 (originally $100). Through 12/10. 524 Broadway, nr. Spring St., 6th fl. (212-334-6573); W–Th (11–7), F (10–5).
• Clothing and accessories from Nomia, Rogan, Sophomore, 80%20, and more is up to 85 percent off at the Gar-De friends and family sale. Through 12/15. 135 W. 36th St., nr. Sixth Ave., 14th fl. (212-967-8289); Su–S (10–7).
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
From Our Partners
5 Best Sex Positions to Practically Guarantee an Orgasm
Here's What To Buy From J.Crew's HUGE 75-Percent-Off Sale!
Afternoon Bulletin: Queens Drug Bust, Subway Scuffle and More
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.