• Stop by Apart’s holiday shopping party, featuring Apart clothing, Rachel Leigh jewelry, and Nina shoes. All customers will receive 30 to 50 percent off selected items. 253 W. 28th St., nr. Eighth Ave. (646-350-4709); 5–8. RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Celebrate Bobbi Brown’s arrival at Sephora Union Square and receive a free beauty consultation from the Bobbi Brown team. 45 E. 17th St., nr. Park Ave. S. (212-995-8833); 1–7.
• Meet designers Abakus, Hare Hard, and Larissa Bond at the TouchofFabulous.com holiday trunk show. In Good Company WorkPlaces, 16 W. 23rd St., nr. Fifth Ave. (646-810-9195); 5–8.
• Stop by Henri Bendel’s VIP holiday shopping party for hot cocoa, goodie bags, photo ops with the New York City Ballet's Sugar Plum Fairy, and cocktails courtesy of Avion tequila. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St. (212-247-1100); 5–8.
• Lotusgrace dresses are up to 70 percent off at the brand’s holiday sale. Through 12/10. 333 W. 39th St., nr. Ninth Ave., Ste. 800 (212-354-7888); W–F (10–6).
• Women’s clothing is up to 80 percent off at the Leifsdottir sample sale. Leather miniskirts are $180 (originally $448), lace dresses are $160 (originally $398), and silk ruffle tees are $72 (originally $178). Through 12/10 (11–7). 209 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., 7th fl.
• Shop deep discounts on lingerie, sleepwear, and ready-to-wear at the Natori sample sale. Through 12/9. 102 Madison Ave., nr. 29th St., 3rd fl.; W (10–7), Th (10–4).
• Men's and women's underwear, underpinnings, loungewear, sleepwear, and robes are up to 70 percent off retail at the Hanro sample sale. 358 Fifth Ave., nr. 35th St., 6th fl.; W (8–6).
• Score deep discounts on L.A.M.B. and Harajuku Lovers clothing and accessories at the brands’ sample sale. Through 12/10. 144 Fifth Ave., nr. 19th St., 2nd fl; W (8–8), Th (10–8), F (8–6).
• Shop knitwear at 75 percent off during Mai Cashmere’s sample sale. Scarves are $70.50 (originally $235), cashmere tees are $81.25 (originally $325), and V-neck cardigans are $96.25 (originally $385). Through 12/10. 49 W. 38th St., nr. Sixth Ave., Ste 12A; W–F (noon–7).
• Jewelry is up to 75 percent off at Lee Angel’s holiday sale. The black multi-drop necklace is $30 (originally $150), the gold stretch bracelet is $100 (originally $250), and the black stretch bracelet is $40 (originally $100). Through 12/10. 524 Broadway, nr. Spring St., 6th fl. (212-334-6573); W–Th (11–7), F (10–5).
• Clothing and accessories from Nomia, Rogan, Sophomore, 80%20, and more is up to 85 percent off at the Gar-De friends and family sale. Through 12/15. 135 W. 36th St., nr. Sixth Ave., 14th fl. (212-967-8289); Su–S (10–7).
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
Our Scowling Hero Breaks a Smile
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.