• Learn beauty tips and techniques from Bobbi Brown makeup artist Tia Hebron at Barneys. 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St. (212-826-8900); noon–7. Call 212-833-2355 to make an appointment.
• Select merchandise, including glasswares, jewelry, and ceramics, is discounted at Made in Museum's warehouse sale. Through 12/16. 148 Duane St., nr. W. Broadway, 2nd fl.; F–S (10–8); Su–M (10–6).
• Take up to 40 percent off fall and holiday collections at the Khirma Eliazov holiday sale. Through 12/4. 676 Broadway, nr. Bond St., 2nd fl.; F (2–8), S (noon–5).
• Fall and winter merchandise is up to 40 percent off at the Matthew Williamson sale. Strapless sequin dresses are $2100 (originally $3500), lace overlay skirts are $417 (originally $695), and futuristic beaded necklaces are $597 (originally $995). Through 1/15. 415 W 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave., (212-255-9881); M–S (11–7), Su (12:30–6).
• Bras, panties, and sleepwear are up to 70 percent off at the Kaor’s Closet sample sale. Through 1/31. 71 W Houston St.. nr. Wooster St., (212-387-7788); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Jewelry from Anna Sheffield, Lauren Wolf and Satomi Kawakita is 15 percent off at the Matter Jewelry trunk show. Through 12/4. 405 Broome St., nr. Lafayette St., (212-343-2600); F (5–8), S (noon–6).
• Select merchandise by Aaron Ashe, Bailey 44, Citizens of Humanity, Goldsign, and Iro and Kenny is on sale at Simon Showroom's sample sale. 95 Fifth Ave., at 17th St.; 10–7.
• Womenswear and accessories on sale at the Qi sample sale. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 200 (212-239-8880); 11–6.
• Jewelry is on sale at the Giles & Brother sample sale. Rhinestone Bangles for $40 (originally $125) and Enamel Snake Bracelet for $75 (originally $215). Cash only. 147 W. 29th St., at Seventh Ave., 5th fl.; 11–6:30.
• Lingerie and swimsuits are up to 70 percent off at Eberjey’s holiday sale. Through 12/3. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 1102; 9–5.
• Knits, accessories and ready to wear are up to 75 percent off at the Lela Rose sample sale. 224 W 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., 13th fl.; 9–5.
Most Viewed Stories
Orange Is the New Black’s Samira Wiley and Lauren Morelli Had a Funfetti-Inspired Wedding
Uber Execs Went to an Escort-Karaoke Bar in Seoul: HR Complaint
The Girls Pregnancy Plotline Says More About Us Than It Does About Hannah Horvath
Let’s Not Call Obama Stylish Just Yet
Huma Abedin Is Reportedly Giving Anthony Weiner Another Shot
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
Former Thinx Employee Accuses Miki Agrawal of Sexual Harassment
Report: Donald and Melania Trump Don’t Sleep in the Same Bed
Am I Cheap If I Hate Splitting the Check Equally?
The Blaze Has Permanently Banned Tomi Lahren
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.