• Learn beauty tips and techniques from Bobbi Brown makeup artist Tia Hebron at Barneys. 660 Madison Ave., nr. 61st St. (212-826-8900); noon–7. Call 212-833-2355 to make an appointment.
• Select merchandise, including glasswares, jewelry, and ceramics, is discounted at Made in Museum's warehouse sale. Through 12/16. 148 Duane St., nr. W. Broadway, 2nd fl.; F–S (10–8); Su–M (10–6).
• Take up to 40 percent off fall and holiday collections at the Khirma Eliazov holiday sale. Through 12/4. 676 Broadway, nr. Bond St., 2nd fl.; F (2–8), S (noon–5).
• Fall and winter merchandise is up to 40 percent off at the Matthew Williamson sale. Strapless sequin dresses are $2100 (originally $3500), lace overlay skirts are $417 (originally $695), and futuristic beaded necklaces are $597 (originally $995). Through 1/15. 415 W 14th St., nr. Ninth Ave., (212-255-9881); M–S (11–7), Su (12:30–6).
• Bras, panties, and sleepwear are up to 70 percent off at the Kaor’s Closet sample sale. Through 1/31. 71 W Houston St.. nr. Wooster St., (212-387-7788); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Jewelry from Anna Sheffield, Lauren Wolf and Satomi Kawakita is 15 percent off at the Matter Jewelry trunk show. Through 12/4. 405 Broome St., nr. Lafayette St., (212-343-2600); F (5–8), S (noon–6).
• Select merchandise by Aaron Ashe, Bailey 44, Citizens of Humanity, Goldsign, and Iro and Kenny is on sale at Simon Showroom's sample sale. 95 Fifth Ave., at 17th St.; 10–7.
• Womenswear and accessories on sale at the Qi sample sale. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 200 (212-239-8880); 11–6.
• Jewelry is on sale at the Giles & Brother sample sale. Rhinestone Bangles for $40 (originally $125) and Enamel Snake Bracelet for $75 (originally $215). Cash only. 147 W. 29th St., at Seventh Ave., 5th fl.; 11–6:30.
• Lingerie and swimsuits are up to 70 percent off at Eberjey’s holiday sale. Through 12/3. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 1102; 9–5.
• Knits, accessories and ready to wear are up to 75 percent off at the Lela Rose sample sale. 224 W 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., 13th fl.; 9–5.
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
7 Eyebrow Mistakes You Need to Stop Making Immediately
15 Signs You're With A Good Man
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.