• The $100 admission at the FEED market gets you a FEED tote and access to fair-trade and eco-friendly merch like Lauren Pierce Atelier silk scarves and Lemlem kids’ clothes. Proceeds benefit the U.N. World Food Programme 705 Greenwich St., nr. Charles St.
• Score discounted Proenza Schouler tops, bottoms, dresses, handbags, and shoes from previous seasons as well as fall 2010 during the brand’s sample sale. Sale prices range from $70 to $1,430 on items originally sold for $225 to $4,300. Through 12/16. 495 Broadway, nr. Mercer St., 8th fl.; T–Th (9–6).
• Shop $70 jeans (originally $170 to $200) at the Genetic Denim sample sale. Through 12/16. 275 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., 9th fl.; T–Th (9–6).
• Score deep discounts on women’s apparel during Chloe & Reese’s sample sale. Wool and cashmere coats are $200 (originally $500), silk ruffle blouses are $80 to $95 (originally $240), and wool wrap dresses are $160 to $195 (originally $385). Through 12/16. 209 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1207 (888-317-1695); M–Th (10–6).
• Camilla Skovgaard is hosting a holiday trunk show at Elizabeth Charles. Meet Camilla and receive 30 percent off fall 2010 styles and 10 percent off new resort styles and spring/summer 2011 pre-orders. 639 Hudson St., nr. Gansevoort St. (212-243-3201); 6–8.
• Browse sweaters, jackets, and scarves during the Elizabeth Gillett showroom sale. Through 12/15. 242 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., 9th fl.; T–W (10–5).
• Eugenia Kim’s hats are 50 to 70 percent off during her winter sample sale. Through 12/18. 347 W. 36th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; T–F (10–7), S (noon–6).
• Y-3, SLVR, and Porsche Design products will be marked up to 80 percent off original prices during the Adidas showroom sample sale. Through 12/16. 610 Broadway, nr. Crosby St.; T–Th (9–7).
• Coats are $75, silk tops and dresses are $30 to $50, and cotton tops and tunics are $25 at the Sunner sample sale. Through 12/15. 265 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; T–W (8:30–7).
• Luxury costume jewelry is deeply discounted at the Ben-Amun sample sale. 246 W. 38th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste 12A; M–T (noon–6).
• Shop winter coats, blouses, skirts, dresses, trousers, sweaters, and T-shirts at wholesale prices during the Vivienne Westwood Anglomania sample sale. Through 12/14. 544 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave., third fl.; M–T (10–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
It Sure Looks Like Diane Kruger Is Dating Norman Reedus Now
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
Karl Lagerfeld Calls Out Meryl Streep for Canceling an Order for a Chanel Dress
Woman Framed by Ex-Boyfriend’s Wife in Craigslist ‘Rape Fantasy’ Plot Speaks Out
People Everywhere Agree That Justin Trudeau Has a Good Butt
Taylor Swift Is Not Going to Be Happy About This New Friendship
Someone Paid $2,000 to Provide Us With This Terrible Billboard
Sports Illustrated’s New Curvy Model on Fitness, Staying Healthy, and Embracing Her Body
Ask Polly: I Overshared My Way Out of a Boyfriend!
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.