• Enjoy wine and Hanukkah latkes while shopping for pottery, accessories, and handmade gifts at Reunion. Vendors include Stella and Dot, Brooklit, and Rou Designs. 38 W. 13th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; 6:30–9. RSVP at birthrightisrael.com.
• Stop by the Benefit brow bar at Bloomingdale’s and receive a complimentary brow service and makeover with a $50 Benefit purchase. Call to RSVP. Through 12/3. 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 4–7.
• Check out the New York Junior League’s Golden Tree shopping event. Enjoy music, cocktails, and hors d’oeuvre while shopping for apparel, kitchenware, and house gifts. Through 12/4. 130 E. 80th St., nr. Lexington Ave.; Th–F (10–5 and 6–11), S (10–5). Purchase tickets (from $20) at nyjl.org.
• Select merchandise by Aaron Ashe, Bailey 44, Citizens of Humanity, Goldsign, and Iro and Kenny is on sale at Simon Showroom's sample sale. Through 12/3. 95 Fifth Ave., at 17th St.; T–F (10–7).
• Womenswear and accessories are on sale at the Qi sample sale. Through 12/3. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 200 (212-239-8880); Th–F (11–6).
• Jewelry is on sale at the Giles & Brothers sample sale. Rhinestone Bangles for $40 (originally $125) and Enamel Snake Bracelet for $75 (originally $215). Cash only. Through 12/3. 147 W. 29th St., at Seventh Ave., 5th fl.; Th–F (11–6:30)
• Select merchandise is on sale at the Vena Cava sample sale. Through 12/4. 457 Broome St., nr. Mercer St., Ste. 2F; Th–F (10–7), S (10–5).
• Cashmere knitwear is up to 80 percent off at Christopher Fischer’s sample sale. Men’s and ladies' cashmere and blended sweaters are $40 to $179 (originally $195 to $895), and cashmere cushions and blankets are $50 to $250 (originally $150 to $1,000).Through 12/5. 80 Wooster St., nr. Spring St. (212-965-9009); Th–S (10–7), Su (11–6).
• Shop discounts on men’s and women’s clothing, accessories, and footwear at Rag & Bone’s fall sale. Sweaters are $195 and under, leather jackets are $595 and under, and shoes are $350 and under. Through 12/5. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave., nr. 15th St.; Th–F (10:30–7), S (11–7), Su (noon–5).
• Shop women’s ready-to-wear and cocktail attire at Vera Wang’s one-day sale. 225 E. 39th St., nr. Third Ave., 9th fl.; 8–6:30.
• Lingerie and swimsuits are up to 70 percent off at Eberjey’s holiday sale. Through 12/3. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste 1102; Th (8:30–7), F (9–5).
• Jewelry is up to 70 percent off at the Alexis Bittar sample sale. Through 12/4. 300 W. 22nd St., nr. Eighth Ave. (877-680-9017); Th–S (9–6:30).
• Beauty products are 15 percent off at the Shen Beauty holiday sale. 315 Court St., nr. Sackett St., Cobble Hill (718-576-2679); 11–8.
• Shop discounted handbags and accessories at up to 75 percent off at the Carlos Falchi and Isabella Fiore moving sale. Through 12/2. 80 W. 40th St., nr. Fifth Ave., 8th fl; W–Th (10–6).
• Shop discounts on labels like Dusen Dusen and Cheap Monday at Convent’s seasonal sale. 179 Stanton St., nr. Clinton St. (212-673-0233); noon–8.
• Dresses, tops, and skirts from Tracy Reese, Frock, and Plenty are deeply discounted at the Tracy Reese sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St., 2nd fl; 9–7:30.
• Score discounts on Gryson bags at the brand’s sample sale. 180 Varick St., nr. Charlton St., Ste. 916; 11–6:30.
Most Viewed Stories
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
These Photos of Malia and Sasha Obama’s First Visit to the White House Will Make You Really Nostalgic
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
The Divorced Mom Who Cries After Sex
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
What Romance Really Means After 10 Years of Marriage
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of January 16
I’m Anti-Trump, But I Refuse to March
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.