Apparently Conan O'Brien's personal journey in accepting skinny jeans for men — which many bros completed awhile ago — is not finished. He expressed his perplexity surrounding this issue to Tim Gunn, who stopped by his show last night. "If you're an adolescent, and you have the right physique for it — it's a certain look for a certain age for a certain time," Gunn told Conan. "But it's the jean that really is like a leotard — it's not a good look." But! "I love it when the ladies wear jeggings. I'm obsessed with jeggings. I love jeggings," Conan gushes. Tim then recoils slightly and tells Conan he should stop oversharing. Watch in the clip.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?