Apparently Conan O'Brien's personal journey in accepting skinny jeans for men — which many bros completed awhile ago — is not finished. He expressed his perplexity surrounding this issue to Tim Gunn, who stopped by his show last night. "If you're an adolescent, and you have the right physique for it — it's a certain look for a certain age for a certain time," Gunn told Conan. "But it's the jean that really is like a leotard — it's not a good look." But! "I love it when the ladies wear jeggings. I'm obsessed with jeggings. I love jeggings," Conan gushes. Tim then recoils slightly and tells Conan he should stop oversharing. Watch in the clip.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament