• Inès de la Fressange on shooting Chanel’s spring-summer advertising campaign, which happened on a rare cold, cloudy day in Saint-Tropez last month: “Suddenly — and this must be the power of Chanel — the sun came out,” she said. [WWD]
• Kate Moss’s ex-boyfriend Pete Doherty launched a jewelry line called Albion Trinketry, which consists of fifteen pieces of unisex rings, pendants, necklaces, and bracelets that he created with Hannah Martin, who formerly worked for Cartier. [Style.com]
• Viktor & Rolf designers Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren touch pinkie to pinkie when they fly, out of superstition. Also, they’re shooting an ad campaign for their fourth fragrance, but they won’t talk about it because they think speaking about things in advance is bad luck. [WWD]
• Naomi Campbell has been on her best behavior at Art Basel. According to a witness, she gave up her chair for Julian Schnabel at Tony Shafrazi's dinner party: "She jumped out of her seat to kiss him hello, then moved to another seat so he could sit next to Shafrazi." [Page Six/NYP]
• The 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards are scheduled for Monday, June 6, at Alice Tully Hall, and nominees will be unveiled in March. [WWD]
• Grace Coddington wants a puppy for Christmas. Or maybe just another cat. [Fashionista]
• Harper’s Bazaar editor Joanna Hillman is doing a monthlong wardrobe diaries feature for the magazine’s blog. So far, her outfits consist of lots of sequins and leopard print. [Harper’s Bazaar]
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
Latest News from The CutPlease Help Wesley Snipes Find His Leather Jacket
He will be cold without it.The President of NARAL on What Abortion Means in This Election
It signals how the candidates feel about women.YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
The stretch feels like a backbend—but for your feet.Amy Schumer Just Broke a Major Milestone for Women in Comedy
She’s the first woman to land on Forbes’s list of the highest-paid comedians.The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
An ambitious woman and the angry men who want to stop her.Ivanka Trump Is Great for Women, Says Man Married to Ivanka Trump
Ivanka Trump is the perfect person to handle “women’s issues,” according to her husband.World’s First 3-Parent Baby Is a Healthy Boy
He was born in Mexico to Jordanian parents.Nation Recovers From Post-Debate Hangover With Mary J. Blige and Hillary Clinton Memes
“What will you do to fix the national epidemic of hateration in this dancerie?”The Hottest Party of the Year Is This 6-Year-Old’s Drake-Themed Birthday Party
It has everything: an OVO cake, Drake balloons, fake money.See Haute Couture’s Most Romantic Looks
Intricate pieces, out for a stroll around Paris.
TMZ reports that all the baby-shower drama stems from a breakup.Fashion Bloggers Do Not Deserve This Backlash
Neiman Marcus jumps on Vogue’s bandwagon and blames social media for declining sales.6 Hip-hop Influencers Wearing the Season’s Hottest Puffers
Missy Elliott’s “The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly)” look is back.There’s More to Scandinavian Style Than Ikea
Paris-based designer Tuomas Merikoski on his out-of-the-box line Aalto.Give This Drama-Loving Reporter Her Own Bravo Show
The “thanks a lot, bitch” heard ’round the world.Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
You don’t have to join in their relationship this way.Maya Rudolph on Her Prince Cover Band and Mourning the Purple One
“Everybody has their heroes, and he was mine, and I took it really hard.”Queer Women Are Losing Their Havens Online
AfterEllen was an institution. Now, it’s gone.Justin Theroux Calls Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s Divorce ‘Terrible News’
The actor has answered the first of many questions about his wife’s ex-husband’s divorce.Your Birth-Control Coverage Could Get Way Better in 2018
Doctors are recommending some big changes.