The Ecco Domani Foundation (which gets its money from Ecco Domani wines) has named its seven winners for 2011, who will each get $25,000 to use for their fall 2011 fashion shows during New York Fashion Week next month. Bibhu Mohapatra (one of our designers to watch last fall!), the Lake & Stars, M. Patmos, and Mandy Coon won in the womenswear category; Native Son won for menswear; Pamela Love won for accessories; and Study NY won for sustainable design. Past winners include Alexander Wang, Prabal Gurung, and Joseph Altuzarra, so the honorees are in good company.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve