The Ecco Domani Foundation (which gets its money from Ecco Domani wines) has named its seven winners for 2011, who will each get $25,000 to use for their fall 2011 fashion shows during New York Fashion Week next month. Bibhu Mohapatra (one of our designers to watch last fall!), the Lake & Stars, M. Patmos, and Mandy Coon won in the womenswear category; Native Son won for menswear; Pamela Love won for accessories; and Study NY won for sustainable design. Past winners include Alexander Wang, Prabal Gurung, and Joseph Altuzarra, so the honorees are in good company.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament