The full set of images from Gisele and her goblin friend's spring 2011 Balenciaga campaign are out. You'll notice that in this one, Gisele tugs seductively on the strap affixed to her shades known best as Croakies, which is what preppy people love to have for all their beer-drinking rendezvous on Cape Cod. Is that the story this ad campaign is really trying to tell? The one of the goblins that roam the Cape late at night terrorizing young, stylish, wealthy women who actually secretly like it? Who could resist those Croakies, after all?
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel