Tonight's low is 13 degrees. Tomorrow night's low is 15 degrees. And Sunday night's low is freaking 6 degrees, while Tuesday night's low is 11 degrees. So let's come to terms with the knowledge that no matter how drunk you get on each of these nights, you will feel cold. The weather is trying to keep you in, away from your bars and your brunches and your put-off-for-too-long Duane Reade trips. But you will not be defeated — because fashion is on your side! We reached out to some of our favorite fashion people, like Vogue's André Leon Talley, blogger Susie Bubble, Barneys's Simon Doonan, and designer Isaac Mizrahi to get their tips for looking good while staying warm in this assault of a cold front. Because aren't you tired of wearing the same puffy coat and winter boots every day? They suggest Uniqlo heat tech, long silk underwear, cashmere socks — and even LL Bean boots. Check out their suggestions for looking and feeling good this weekend in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times